Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Exams Package from Study 365. This certification is globally recognised and is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively. Using PRINCE2® project management gives you greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. As you can see, this qualification is extremely useful, and will hugely enhance your CV, maybe even improving chances of a promotion.
This course package includes both PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner exams. This enables you to take the Foundation and Practitioner exams at a lower cost than other providers. This Exam Only package is ideal for those who have completed prior studies and just want to take the exam.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. A personal tutor will provide guidance and support whenever you need it.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam:
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam:
- Who is it for:
- Career Path:
Foundation Exam Entry Requirements:
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2® Foundation exam. Just an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2® Certified.
Foundation exam details:
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour's (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book.
If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Foundation Guide,
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (Printed Copy) - Buy Now
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (PDF Version) - Buy Now
The following qualifications are also accepted as prerequisites:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Format:
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Practitioner Guide, visit this link - https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
PRINCE2® Foundation Level: is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to progress to more senior roles.
Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
As soon as you have completed Foundation level, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2® .
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level:
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® environment.
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner with Official Exam|