Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner Exams Package from Study 365. This certification is globally recognised and is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively. Using PRINCE2® 2017 project management gives you greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. As you can see, this qualification is extremely useful, and will hugely enhance your CV, maybe even improving chances of a promotion.
This course package includes both PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner exams. This enables you to take the Foundation and Practitioner exams at a lower cost than other providers. This Exam Only package is ideal for those who have completed prior studies and just want to take the exam.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. A personal tutor will provide guidance and support whenever you need it.STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Exam:
- PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Exam:
- Entry Requirements:
- Who is it for:
- Career Path:
Foundation Exam Entry Requirements:
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- You must pass PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation before attempting the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exam.
Foundation exam details:
- 60 questions per paper
- Duration: 60-minutes
- 33/60 pass mark (55%)
- Closed book
- Exam included in course fee
In order to sit the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Practitioner exam details:
The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® 2017 in real-life scenarios:
- 68 multiple choice questions
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® 2017 manual only)
- Exam included in course fee
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2® 2017.
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level.
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® 2017 environment.
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
Upon completing your PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.
No Reviews found for this course.