Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner Exams Package from Study 365. This certification is globally recognised and is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively. Using PRINCE2® 6th Edition project management gives you greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. As you can see, this qualification is extremely useful, and will hugely enhance your CV, maybe even improving chances of a promotion.
This course package includes both PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner exams. This enables you to take the Foundation and Practitioner exams at a lower cost than other providers. This Exam Only package is ideal for those who have completed prior studies and just want to take the exam.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. A personal tutor will provide guidance and support whenever you need it.PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation Exam:
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam:
- Entry Requirements:
- Who is it for:
- Career Path:
Foundation Exam Entry Requirements:
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Foundation exam details:
- 60 questions per paper
- Duration: 60-minutes
- 33/60 pass mark (55%)
- Closed book
- Exam included in course fee
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Learners must hold the PRINCE2® Foundation certification/ or higher (this only applies to certificates obtained after 1st of January 2009) first before attempting the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
The following qualifications are also accepted as prerequisites:Association for Project Management (AMP) details at https://www.apm.org.uk:
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
Practitioner exam details:
The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® in real-life scenarios:
- 68 multiple choice questions
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® manual only)
- Exam included in course fee
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2® .
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level.
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® environment.
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Practitioner you will qualify to be:
- Project Manager
- Programme Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner with Official Exam||00:00:00|