Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner Course and exam from Study 365. This certification is globally recognised and is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively. Using PRINCE2® 6th Edition project management gives you greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. As you can see, this qualification is extremely useful, and will hugely enhance your CV, maybe even improving chances of a promotion.
This course package includes PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner course and official exam. As this package include the Practitioner level exam, you will not have to pay extra to take the exam. Those who successfully complete both exams will receive the Official PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner certificates.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. A personal tutor will provide guidance and support whenever you need it.STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Why PRINCE2® ?
- Who is it for?
- Course Description:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirements:
- Career Path:
- How does our online training package work?
- It is globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £50,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principles involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.
- It is a great asset for your CV.
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method.
- It provides you with greater control of resources.
- It will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects.
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition certification valid across industries in worldwide.
- It provides you vital knowledge and insights into a process based approach to managing projects and tasks.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level:
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® environment
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
The training received in the PRINCE2® Practitioner course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Overview and Concepts
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Processes
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Components
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Techniques
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Case Study
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Exam Technique
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner Exam Questions
PRINCE2® Practitioner level exam details:
- 68 questions per paper
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® manual only)
- Exam included in course fee
NB: The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam can be taken from home using a proctor device or your webcam. The free official exam Voucher can be requested/ booked when you are ready to take the exam (please note, we need a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice to book your exam). Please contact us for further information on exams.NB : Exam vouchers will be given upon full payment
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Learners must hold the PRINCE2® Foundation certification/ or higher (this only applies to certificates obtained after 1st of January 2009) first before attempting the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
The following qualifications are also accepted as prerequisites:Association for Project Management (AMP) details at https://www.apm.org.uk:
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
- The way the training is run will be online and is a very simple process as follows:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit for the practice papers/ mock exams.
Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 97% first time pass rate.It is a simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need any assistance.
Our excellent online training package includes a practitioner exam voucher at the end. Enroll on this course today and take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
|Starting Up a Project|
|Starting Up a Project||00:00:00|
|Initiating a Project|
|Initiating a Project||00:00:00|
|Directing a Project|
|Directing a Project||00:00:00|
|Controlling a Stage|
|Controlling a Stage||00:00:00|
|Managing Product Delivery|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:00:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:00:00|
|Closing a Project|
|Closing a Project||00:00:00|
|Exam Preparation and Outro|
|Exam Preparation and Outro||00:00:00|
|Practitioner Syllabus and Exam Specification||00:00:00|
|Sample Paper 1 – Question Booklet||00:00:00|
|Sample Paper 2 – Question Booklet||00:00:00|
|Sample Paper 1 – Answers and rationales||00:00:00|
|Sample Paper 2 – Answers and rationales||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Course + Official Exam||00:40:00|
|Book Your Exam|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – Prince2 Practitioner||00:00:00|