Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PRINCE2® Practitioner Course and exam from Study 365. This certification is globally recognised and is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively. Using PRINCE2® project management gives you greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. As you can see, this qualification is extremely useful, and will hugely enhance your CV, maybe even improving chances of a promotion.
This course package includes PRINCE2® Practitioner course and official exam. As this package include the Practitioner level exam, you will not have to pay extra to take the exam. Those who successfully complete both exams will receive the Official PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner certificates.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. A personal tutor will provide guidance and support whenever you need it.
STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Why PRINCE2® ?
- Who is it for?
- Course Description:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirements:
- Career Path:
- How does our online training package work?
- It is globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £50,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principles involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.
- It is a great asset for your CV.
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method.
- It provides you with greater control of resources.
- It will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects.
- PRINCE2® certification valid across industries in worldwide.
- It provides you vital knowledge and insights into a process based approach to managing projects and tasks.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level:
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® environment
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
The training received in the PRINCE2® Practitioner course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2® Overview and Concepts
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Components
- PRINCE2® Techniques
- PRINCE2® Case Study
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Questions
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Format:
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Practitioner Guide,
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (Printed Copy) - Buy Now
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (PDF Version) - Buy Now
NB : Exam vouchers will be given upon full payment
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
The following qualifications are also accepted as prerequisites:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
Upon completing your PRINCE2 Practitioner course you will qualify to be:
• Project Manager
• Programme Co-Coordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.
- The way the training is run will be online and is a very simple process as follows:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit for the practice papers/ mock exams.
Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 97% first time pass rate.It is a simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need any assistance.
Our excellent online training package includes a practitioner exam voucher at the end. Enroll on this course today and take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
|Starting Up a Project|
|Starting Up a Project||00:40:00|
|Initiating a Project|
|Initiating a Project||00:59:00|
|Directing a Project|
|Directing a Project||00:33:00|
|Controlling a Stage|
|Controlling a Stage||01:00:00|
|Managing Product Delivery|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:22:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:35:00|
|Closing a Project|
|Closing a Project||00:31:00|
|Exam Preparation and Outro|
|Exam Preparation and Outro||00:13:00|
|Practitioner Syllabus and Exam Specification|
|Sample Paper 1 – Question Booklet|
|Sample Paper 2 – Question Booklet|
|Sample Paper 1 – Answers and rationales|
|Sample Paper 2 – Answers and rationales|
|Mock Exam : PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Course + Official Exam||00:40:00|
|Book Your Exam|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner|