Live Online Classes
Study365 is now offering Live Online Courses, which comprise of lectures given over the internet in real time. These classes will be taught by highly experienced instructors, and as the courses are in real time, learners will have the chance to ask questions, and interact with tutors and other learners. All lectures will be recorded, so you can view them again. In addition, learners enrolled on our Live Online Courses will be given free access to the online version of the course.
What subjects do you cover?
Our Live Online Classes will cover a range of subjects, explore them below.
What you can expect from us
How it Works
Live online sessions are highly beneficial when following an e-learning format. This is a great way to gain more information on the subject you are studying.
- A webinar is generally delivered live.
- The instructor takes on the role of talking while the attendees watch the content that is delivered through an online platform.
- In some instances, attendees can listen to the audio voiceover of the instructor while watching slides or a video demonstration.
- Attendees can interact during the webinar with the instructor, asking questions or taking a survey.
- Some webinars allow the audio system to be activated so that attendees can ask questions which can be heard by the others.
- It is possible for the host and attendees to have a one on one conversation if required.
- Webinars can be delivered in two ways, live and pre-recorded.
- Unlike learning in the classroom, live presentations can be viewed any number of times.
- All participants have the opportunity to gain in-depth answers in a live discussion forum.
- You can participate in online learning Q&A sessions from anywhere, and any place.
- E-Learning provides students the opportunity to choose their course of study which they may not be able to find in a local area.
- You have the opportunity to network with other students who follow this form of learning.
- Live discussions give you the opportunity to understand different viewpoints, whether it is the presenter or other participants.
- Live presentations provide a quick way of learning. Once you have a convenient time, you can watch live presentations and learn quickly.
- There is consistency for learners during webinars. Every single attendee will receive the same content, instructions and training.
Become a qualified candidate
Study365 Live Online Courses can help you go further
Our Live Online Courses have been created to help you further your career, and we believe that the lectures will be an instrumental part of this. Learners will be able to interact with instructors in real time, which will allow learners to ask questions, and will promote a more open and informative learning environment. If you want the classroom experience, then these courses could be for you.