Aspiring managers and current managers who want to enhance their career opportunities can follow the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership course which will equip them fully with the right managerial and leadership skills. Become competent in your enterprise environment and have a clear understanding of strategic management and business. Quality Managers and Area Managers will gain specialist skills in management and leadership and be able to apply principles and practices to achieve organisational goals.
Learners following the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership course can advance in their vocational training or find employment in high level management positions. Middle level managers will find that the programme provides the best opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge to take on further responsibilities in the workplace. The programme will focus on key topics such as personal and professional development, leadership and management and resource planning.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand conflict resolution and conflict management practices within an organisation.
- Learn how to design a personal professional development plan, and monitor and implement it.
- Create a fair and supportive working environment which is also reward-based.
- Learn why managerial development is important on the impact of an organisation.
- Establish a positive and productive working environment to enable competent managers become effective in their managerial positions.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
In order to qualify for the program (Awarding Body Registration) you will need to make the payment of £119 (Inc. VAT) and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrolling, please email your contact details to Course Advisors at: email@example.com and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership is a 260 TQT, 26 credits and 86 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of four modules
- Unit 1: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Management and Leadership Diploma
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £199 (Inc. VAT) is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Qualification type: BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Level: Level 4
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 86
- Credits: 26
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 260
- Qualification number (QN): 603/1136/8
- Availability: UK and International
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Progression and Career Path
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership learners can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership, or gain employment opportunities. The qualification will assist learners to seek progression in senior manager’s roles, and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership.
|Equity and Access Policy||00:00:00|
|Academic Appeals Policy||00:00:00|
|Qualification Specification- Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|Awarding Body Registration – Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|Module Book- Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership||00:00:00|
|1: Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organizations – Unit 1|
|Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organizations – Unit 1||00:00:00|
|2: Managing Personal And Professional Development – Unit 2|
|Managing Personal and Professional Development – Unit 2||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership – Submission I||00:00:00|
|☑ Resubmit Your Assignment|
|3: Principles Of Management And Leadership In Organizations – Unit 3|
|Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations – Unit 3||00:00:00|
|4: Operational And Human Resource Planning And Management – Unit 4|
|Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management – Unit 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Level 4 Certificate in Management and Leadership – Submission II||00:00:00|
|☑ Resubmit Your Assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.