If someone is suffering from stress, bereavement, or trauma, talking to a counsellor will be of great help, and can help them to work through any issues. Counselling is a talking therapy which helps people to overcome problems. A counsellor is someone that has been trained to listen with empathy, who can help individuals (as well as couples and groups) deal with negative thoughts or emotions.
If you would like to become a skilled, professional counsellor then this course is the perfect place to start. You will be working with clients, and can work freelance, from home, or as part of an organisation like a university. Counsellors are well paid and truly help people, so if this sounds like something you want, enrol today.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months)Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards. What will I learn?
- The roles involved in group dynamics
- The ethical issues involved with group counselling
- An understanding of psychoanalytical therapy theories
- An overview of gestalt and a person centred approach
- An overview of group therapy, behavioural and cognitive
- An understanding of gender, age, and multicultural issues in group therapy
- Who is it for?
- Benefits of learning with Study365:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career and progression:
This course is suitable for:
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Psychology students
- Anyone hoping to pursue a career in counselling
- High quality resources and mock exams
- Course material that has been created by industry leading experts
- 24/7 access to our learning portal
- The ability to apply for a TOTUM discount card
- A well-recognised accredited qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- Access to a course forum where students can discuss their experiences
- Technical support and live chat service to answer enquiries
- Outstanding support from a tutor via email
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Diploma in Counselling Strategies - Level 3.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Be trained to listen to the problems of others with a sense of empathy, and learn how to give advice to those who would go to a counsellor to seek help for their own problems. This course will guide you in developing skills in empathy, which will help you in this type of a career. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Clinical Psychologist - £39,603 per annum
- Counsellor - £24,270 per annum
- Educational Psychologist - £40,194 per annum
- Forensic Psychologist - £31,283 per annum
- Health Psychologist - £32,071 per annum
- Occupational Psychologist - £27,739 per annum
- Sports Psychologist - £25,000 per annum
|E Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
|1. ROLES OF GROUP DYNAMICS|
|1. ROLES OF GROUP DYNAMICS||00:51:00|
|2. EXPLAINING ETHICAL ISSUES IN GROUP COUNSELLING|
|2. EXPLAINING ETHICAL ISSUES IN GROUP COUNSELLING||00:36:00|
|3. PSYCHOANALYTIC THERAPY THEORIES|
|3. PSYCHOANALYTIC THERAPY THEORIES||01:08:00|
|4. OVERVIEW OF GESTALT- & PERSON-CENTERED GROUP THERAPY|
|4. OVERVIEW OF GESTALT- & PERSON-CENTERED GROUP THERAPY||00:37:00|
|5. THE REALTY GROUP THERAPY, BEHAVIORAL AND COGNITIVE|
|5. THE REALTY GROUP THERAPY, BEHAVIORAL AND COGNITIVE||01:00:00|
|6. UNDERSTANDING OF GENDER, AGE, AND MULTICULTURAL ISSUES IN GROUP THERAPY|
|6. UNDERSTANDING OF GENDER, AGE, AND MULTICULTURAL ISSUES IN GROUP THERAPY||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Counselling Strategies||01:00:00|
|Exam : Counselling Strategies||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.