The latest trend in home gardening is food gardening
Food gardening refers to the method of growing vegetables and fruits for consumption in one’s home garden. Food gardening has become a growing concept among people with the increase in health issues related to fruits and vegetables available in the market. Food gardening reduces or avoids the usage of pesticides and fertiliser in your food. Therefore, it is proven to be a great way to enjoy healthy and fresh fruits and vegetables. It has also been found out that the fruits and vegetables grown in home gardening contains more nutrients compared to those bought from the markets. Food gardening is also economical. It is much cheaper to grow healthy fruits and vegetable in one’s garden than to buy less healthy ones from the stores.
This course is here to provide you the necessary skills and training needed to be successful at food gardening. This course will guide you in the basics of food gardening such as the planning, building and planting of fruits and vegetables to the proper maintenance of them. You will also be taught on environmentally friendly pest management to safeguard your harvest. Regardless of whether you are a professional food gardener or a beginner, this certificate course will make food gardening easier and appealing to you.
- Course outline
- Learning outcomes
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Course benefits
- Course duration
- Entry requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Qualification title – Certificate in Food Gardening.
- Accreditation status – Accredited by CPD and IAP.
- Course duration – Self-paced (module availability – 365 days)
- Guided learning hours – 06
- Availability – International
- Learn about the importance of food gardening and why the need for food gardening is increasing.
- Understand how to plan for a successful and healthy gardening.
- Understand the different ways of growing plants from seeds and plant vegetables.
- Gain insight into low maintenance gardening tips.
- Gain an understanding on cultivating small fruit and growing fruit trees.
- Learn about environmentally friendly pest management.
- Understand about fruit harvesting methods and tips.
- Gain an understanding of the difference between composting and vermicomposting and how to extend your growing season.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals who are interested in learning about food gardening.
- Those with little or no experience of food gardening
- Those who are skilled in food gardening and are looking to build on existing knowledge
At the end of the course, you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The Food Gardening certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
- Head chef – £25,768 per annum
- Gardener – £17,749 per annum
- Kitchen manager – £22,571 per annum
- Landscape gardener – £521 per annum
|E Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
|1. What You Need To Know Before Starting An Edible Garden?|
|What you need to know before starting an edible garden?||00:00:00|
|2. Tips For Planning For Gardening Success And Build Your Garden Foundation|
|Tips for planning for Gardening Success||00:00:00|
|How to build your Garden Foundation?||00:00:00|
|3. Growing Plants From Seeds And Plant Vegetables|
|Growing Plants from Seeds||00:00:00|
|How to plant Vegetables and Herbs?||00:00:00|
|4. Explore Low-Maintenance Garden Tips|
|Explore Low-Maintenance Garden Tips||00:00:00|
|5. Understanding Small Fruit Cultivation And Care And Grow Fruit Trees|
|Understanding Small Fruit Cultivation and Care||00:00:00|
|How to grow Fruit Trees?||00:00:00|
|6. Tips For Environmentally Friendly Pest Management|
|Tips for Environmentally Friendly Pest Management||00:00:00|
|7. Identifying Food Harvesting Tips And Tricks|
|Identifying Food Harvesting Tips and Tricks||00:00:00|
|8. Difference Between The Composting And Vermicomposting And Extend Your Growing Season|
|Difference between the Composting and Vermicomposting||00:00:00|
|Ways to Extend Your Growing Season||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Food Gardening||00:40:00|
|Final Exam : Food Gardening||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.