This excellent Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introductory teaching qualification, which will prepare learners to go on to entry-level teaching roles, or further study of this subject. Upon the successful completion of this BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training it will allow you to demonstrate a sound understanding of the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts. The BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training is introductory, knowledge-based, and has no minimum teaching practice requirement. This means that you can take the BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training even if you’re not currently working in a teaching role. Learners of this BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training will need to take part in a micro-teaching session, so you can gain practical skills and knowledge during the course.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 180 days (6 months).
- What will I learn?
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Entry Requirement:
- Method of Assessment:
- Career Path:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training
- Individuals currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun or are about to begin
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification providing an introduction to teaching
- Develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- Develop skills in teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- Qualification type: BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level: Level 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 48
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 601/0685/2
- Availability: UK and international
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Learners must be 19 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the programme you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
Learners who have achieved the Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training can progress to the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training. In addition, you could begin to work as a Teaching Assistant. The average salary for a Teaching Assistant in the UK is £12,022.
|Course Materials AET|
|Equity and Access Policy|
|Academic Appeals Policy|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|Awarding Body Registration – AET|
|Free Course Introduction||FREE||00:00:00|
|Meet the Tutor||FREE||00:00:00|
|Award in Education and Training Level 3 Course Objectives|
|Award in Education and Training Rules of Combination|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships|
|Summary – Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches|
|Session Plan – Understanding and Using Inclusive Learning and Teaching Approaches|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training|
|MODULE 1 - ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training||00:00:00|
|Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment||00:00:00|
|Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training||00:00:00|
|MODULE 2 - INCLUSIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING|
|Understand inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training||00:00:00|
|Understand ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment||00:00:00|
|Be able to plan inclusive teaching and learning||00:00:00|
|Be able to deliver inclusive teaching and learning||00:00:00|
|MODULE 3 - UNDERSTANDING ASSESSMENT|
|Understand types and methods of assessment used in education and training||00:00:00|
|Understand how to involve learners and others in the assessment process||00:00:00|
|Understand the role and use of constructive feedback in the assessment process||00:00:00|
|Understand requirements for keeping records of assessment in education and training||00:00:00|
|Level 3 Award in Education and Training -Assessment Guidance|
|ASSIGNMENT & MICROTEACH SUBMISSION|
|Submit Your Work – Level 3 Award in Education and Training Classroom|
|Re submission – AET|