Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Sage UK Certified Diploma in Computerised Payroll – Level 3 online course.
The Sage UK Certified Diploma in Computerised Payroll – Level 3 has been created for those who are currently working in a payroll position, who have similar job roles, or who run their own business. This Sage UK Certified Computerised Payroll online course will allow you to enhance your existing knowledge and skills, and will enable you to perform advanced routine, and non-routine, tasks using a computerised payroll system. Please note: you should not attempt this course unless you have achieved a qualification at Level Two or have sound knowledge of day to day payroll functions including processing SSP and SMP.
Sage Accredited Computerised Payroll online qualifications have been developed in partnership with us, and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a Sage Accredited Computerised payroll online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to run the payroll system for your own business.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
What will I learn?
- Learn to enter voluntary and statutory additions and deductions
- Learn to process the payroll for different periods including the correction of errors
- Learn to produce reports to enable reconciliation of payments and deductions to external agencies including HMRC and pension providers
- Learn to operate national insurance for directors
- Learn to maintain payroll data and system security
- Learn to process period and year end information and produce all required reports
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
Those who successfully coComputerised Payroll AdministrationProcessing the Payroll Under RTIThe Employer Payment Submission (EPS)Data SecurityYear End ProcessingGlossary of Payroll Termsmplete this course will be awarded with the Sage 50 Payroll Level 3 Certificate.
Sage is the UK’s most popular accounting software, used by thousands of businesses of all sizes. Sage is also utilised worldwide as it provides an efficient and complete computerised accounts solution for businesses – whether that be businesses with an accounts department or individuals/business owners who track their own accounts.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
After completing this course, you may wish to progress to the Computerised Accounting Qualifications or the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate.
This training course could help you to fulfil any of the following job roles:
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,557 / average US yearly salary: $37,809)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary: £20,443 / average US yearly salary: $40,743)
- Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £17,207 / average US yearly salary: $43,623)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
(Salaries according to: payscale.com)
PLEASE NOTE: we do not provide any software with this course.
|1: REVISION OF THE SYLLABUS OF LEVEL 2 COMPUTERISED PAYROLL|
|1. Revision of the Syllabus of Level 2 Computerised Payroll||00:00:00|
|2: LEVEL 2 LEARNING OUTCOMES AND SUMMARY OF ASSESSMENT CRITERIA|
|1. Level 2 Learning Outcomes and Summary of Assessment Criteria||00:00:00|
|3: INTRODUCTION - COMPUTERISED PAYROLL LEVEL 3|
|1. Introduction – Computerised Payroll Level 3||00:00:00|
|4: SAGE 50 PAYROLL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS|
|1. Sage 50 Payroll Installation Instructions||00:00:00|
|5: SCREENSHOTS, TASKS AND ACTIVITIES|
|1. Screenshots, Tasks and Activities||00:00:00|
|6: CREATING A NEW COMPANY IN SAGE PAYROLL|
|1. Creating a New Company in Sage Payroll||00:00:00|
|7: COMPUTERISED PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION|
|1. Computerised Payroll Administration||00:00:00|
|8: PENSION SCHEMES|
|1. Pension Schemes||00:00:00|
|9: THE GOVERNMENT GATEWAY|
|1. The Government Gateway||00:00:00|
|10: REAL TIME INFORMATION (RTI)|
|1. Real Time Information (RTI)||00:00:00|
|11: PROCESSING THE PAYROLL UNDER RTI|
|1. Processing the Payroll Under RTI||00:00:00|
|12: PERIOD END – THE P32|
|1. Period End – the P32||00:00:00|
|13: THE EMPLOYER PAYMENT SUBMISSION (EPS)|
|1. The Employer Payment Submission (EPS)||00:00:00|
|14: STARTERS, LEAVERS, SALARY SACRIFICE AND NET PAYMENTS|
|1. Starters, Leavers, Salary Sacrifice and Net Payments||00:00:00|
|15: THE COST OF WAGES|
|1. The Cost of Wages||00:00:00|
|16: PAYROLL VERIFICATION AND RECONCILIATION|
|1. Payroll Verification and Reconciliation||00:00:00|
|17: ADVANCE PAY, HOLIDAY SCHEMES AND STATUTORY ADOPTION PAY|
|1. Advance Pay, Holiday Schemes and Statutory Adoption Pay||00:00:00|
|18: ERROR CORRECTIONS AND THE FPS|
|1. Error Corrections and the FPS||00:00:00|
|19: DATA SECURITY|
|1. Data Security||00:00:00|
|20: TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT|
|1. Termination of Employment||00:00:00|
|21: YEAR END PROCESSING|
|1. Year End Processing||00:00:00|
|22: GLOSSARY OF PAYROLL TERMS|
|1. Glossary of Payroll Terms||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.