- If you have an interest in sports and business then why not combine them?
- Who is it for?
- Course description:
- Method of assessment:
- Entry requirements:
- Career path:
Become an excellent sports manager and ensure your clients can focus on winning without worrying about any of the organisation or business. Working as a sports manager will mean varied responsibilities that could range from organising trainers, to working with a marketing team. Luckily, this course from Study365 will prepare you for every eventuality, with modules such as risk management and decision making. Get qualified and become an excellent manager.
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Our courses will best suit those who would like flexible learning that can fit in around work and childcare.
- This course is suitable for those already working in management who hope to focus on sports management.
- This course is suitable for those with no experience who wish to work in sports management.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Gain this certification and learn how to become an excellent sports manager so that you can make sure that your clients will get the advantage of winning at their sporting activities. Learn the responsibilities of being a sports manager, which includes organizing the trainers for clients, marketing the clients as well as working on their PR activities. This course will teach you all you need to know about being an effective sports manager. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Academic Adviser – Athletics - £30,000 per annum
- Account Executive - £22,240 per annum
- Marketing Director - £64,888 per annum
- Assistant Athletic Director - £51,500 per annum
- Associate Athletic Director - £61,727 per annum
- Assistant General Manager - £35,525 per annum
|1. AN INTRODUCTION|
|2. MANAGEMENT FUNCTION|
|3. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MANAGER?|
|What Does It Take To Be A Successful Manager?||00:00:00|
|4. FINANCE MANAGEMENT|
|5. RISK MANAGEMENT|
|6. DECISION MAKING|
|7. CONFLICT IN SPORT CLUBS|
|Conflict In Sport Clubs||00:00:00|
|8. ETHICS IN SPORT MANAGEMENT|
|Ethics In Sport Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Diploma in Sports Management||00:40:00|
|Final Exam : Diploma in Sports Management||00:40:00|