Dogs like to be rewarded and this is an excellent way to build a solid relationship with your pet. You can have a happy dog all the days of his life if you take the time to understand pet psychology. Learn how to train your dog and reward them for their good behaviour. This will lead to a strong relationship with your pet. Dogs should love you, not be afraid of you. This is the #1 rule for pet owners and dog trainers. Learn how to correct bad behaviour in your dog. The Advanced Diploma in Dog Behaviour and Career Training – Level 3 is a practical course that will educate individuals on what it takes to have a well behaved and happy pet. Once you understand reward based training, you and your dog will both be very happy!
The course will educate individuals on what triggers your pet’s bad behaviour patterns. Once you start reward based training, you will see how your pet slowly moves away from unhealthy behaviour at basic commands.
The Advanced Diploma in Dog Behaviour and Career Training – Level 3 will discuss key topics on dog psychology, why a reward based system works, small dog syndrome, correcting problematic behavioural patterns, understanding basic training and what triggers dogs to their unhealthy behaviour. Learn how to resolve disruptive behaviour and get back to enjoying your warm and fuzzy pet, just as they should be.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Some dogs have behavioural problems like incessant barking, digging, jumping or growling. Learn what triggers these behavioural patterns and how to correct your pet by rewarding them for good behaviour
- Learn how to gain control in tricky situations that your pet can get into.
- Have a clear understanding of pet psychology and why it matters that you learn to understand your dog well.
- Learn principles of reward-based training with your pet.
- Understand separation anxiety in your pet as they can experience this as well.
- Learn how to praise, play and relax with your dog.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- The course is for pet carers, pet specialists and animal lovers who want to learn animal psychology and ensure they raise a happy and well behaved dog.
- Individuals who want to learn more about dog behaviour.
- Individuals who want to learn how to care for their dog properly.
- Anyone who wants to learn about reward-based dog training.
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Once you successfully completed the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Dog Behaviour and Career Training you can have a career in animal care. If you are interested in pet sitting, dog walking, dog grooming, working in animal shelters, or volunteering with animals, this certification will give you a starting point to further your career path. Animal care workers who are in pursuit of a promotion will also find this course highly useful. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Veterinary Assistant - £7.39 per hour
- Animal Shelter Manager
- Animal Care Technician
- Animal Caretaker - £14,995 per year
- Pet Cate Attendant - £8.08 per hour
- Dog Groomer
- Pet Care Specialist
- Pet Care Associate
- Dog Bather
- Dog Walker
- Pet Care Assistant
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Understanding dog psychology|
|Understanding dog psychology||00:00:00|
|2: Learning dog behavioural patterns|
|Learning dog behavioural patterns||00:00:00|
|3: Dog training basics|
|Dog training basics||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission I – Dog Behaviour and Career Training Level 3 Certification||00:00:00|
|4: Rewarding your dog|
|Rewarding your dog||00:00:00|
|5: Practical training tips|
|Practical training tips||00:00:00|
|6: Understanding behavioural problems|
|Understanding behavioural problems||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission II – Dog Behaviour and Career Training Level 3 Certification||00:00:00|
|7: Small dog syndrome|
|Small dog syndrome||00:00:00|
|8: Advanced dog training|
|Advanced dog training||00:00:00|
|9: How to keep your pet happy|
|How to keep your pet happy||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission III – Dog Behaviour and Career Training Level 3 Certification||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.