Event management has become a lucrative career since its popularity exploded a few years ago, and is now a phenomenon worldwide. Every event it seems needs an event coordinator or organiser. Whether it is a wedding, corporate function, birthday celebration, anniversary party, VIP dinner or festival, there is an event coordinator at the helm ensuring the event is flawless, and goes off without a hitch. If you love to plan, run and organise events, want to make it a profession and take your career to the next level the Advanced Diploma in Event Organising & Management – Level 3 Certification is the perfect choice of course.
The course contains a number of key topics that will be discussed at length, and include handling different clients, different event planning stages, sending out invites, table setting and etiquette. Each topic will offer insight on how to liaise with vendors, work according to a budget and plan a successful event that will exceed the expectations of your client.
The Advanced Diploma in Event Organising & Management – Level 3 Certification is ideal for beginners and event planners with relative experience looking for new information and insight. Learn new strategies and methods on how to plan and organise events, deal with logistics and attention to detail.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Study 365 has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Study 365 to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of the job role and responsibilities of an event planner.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the events industry.
- Become confident at hosting events and delivering results.
- Establish an expansive network of contacts from vendors, suppliers to logistics.
- Have access to lucrative opportunities in the event management industry with the certification.
- Learn how to work with your clients with their desired objective at the forefront.
- Identify different types of events and stages of planning.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals considering a change in their career and become an event planner
- Individuals entering the workforce after taking a break from their former career
- Individuals aspiring to run their own event planning business
- Anyone with an interest in event management
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 02 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-04916
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Once you successfully completed the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Event Organising & Management you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The vast majority of wedding planners are qualified to set-up their own business. Self-employment means benefiting from complete flexibility, operating your business as you like and establishing a strong reputation with your clients.The certification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Event Planner – (average UK yearly salary: £22,514)
- Event Coordinator– (average UK yearly salary: £20,288)
- Event Manager– (average UK yearly salary: £25,888)
- Wedding Planner– (average UK yearly salary: £40,624)
- Special Events Coordinator
- Party Planner
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: How to handle different clients|
|How to handle different clients||00:00:00|
|2: The event planning stage|
|The event planning stage||00:00:00|
|3: Sending out invitations and learning about the dress code|
|Sending out invitations and learning about the dress code||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission I – Event Organising & Management Level 3||00:00:00|
|4: Table setting and etiquette|
|Table setting and etiquette||00:00:00|
|5: An overall look at event planning|
|An overall look at event planning||00:00:00|
|6: Event management stages|
|Event management stages||00:00:00|
|7: Different types of events|
|Different types of events||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission II – Event Organising & Management Level 3||00:00:00|