Animal lovers now have the opportunity of running their own pet care venture. Pet owners want the best people to care for their pet, so this is an expansive and lucrative career opportunity. With more and more people leading fast-paced lifestyles, they need assistance with their pets, particularly when they are away. Pets need a lot of comfort and attention and not all pet owners are comfortable with boarding their pet in an animal kennel. The Advanced Diploma in Pet Care Business Start Up – Level 3 provides practical training that will educate individuals on everything there is to know about running your own animal care business. The course will give individuals the expertise and experience of being skilled in animal care and business.
Animal care businesses are thriving with more and more pet owners being left with pet carers and pet sitters as people have to travel on work often. Pet owners want the best possible care for their pets and this enables animal lovers to have a lucrative and rewarding pet care business. The course will give individuals the skills and knowledge on what it takes to run a successful pet care venture.
The Advanced Diploma in Pet Care Business Start Up – Level 3 will offer insight into tips of setting up your animal care business. The course will feature topics such how to plan your business, conducting market research, successfully launching your business and making financial arrangements.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments.
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of the job role of pet carer and how to be a successful pet care business owner.
- Learn how to get qualified in animal care and turn your love of animals into a professional career.
- Identify your target audience, understand their needs and create a marketing plan to attract new and potential clients.
- Learn the financial side of running your own pet care business.
- Learn how to build a reliable and trustworthy business where pet owners will trust you enough to leave their pets in your care.
- Advertise your pet care business successfully online and offline.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals considering changing their career and want to explore new opportunities in the animal industry
- Individuals who are animal lovers and have long wanted to start their own pet care business
- Pet carer, pet sitting services, pet groomers, pet attendants
- Anyone with a deep interest in animal care and business
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Once you successfully completed the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Pet Care Business Start Up you can have a career in animal care and business. If you are interested in working in animal shelters, fostering animals or volunteering with animals, this certification will give you a starting point to further your career path. Animal care workers who are in pursuit of a promotion will also find this course highly useful. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Animal Shelter Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £20,404)
- Animal Care Technician
- Animal Caretaker – (average UK yearly salary: £14,995)
- Pet Care Attendant
- Dog Groomer – (average UK hourly pay: £8.08)
- Pet Care Specialist
- Dog Bather
- Dog Walker
- Pet Care Assistant
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Pet care business startup|
|Pet care business startup||00:00:00|
|2: Who are your clients?|
|Who are your clients?||00:00:00|
|3: Understanding business concept and financial arrangements|
|Understanding business concept and financial arrangements||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission I – Pet Care Business Start Up Level 3 Certification||00:00:00|
|4: Planning your business|
|Planning your business||00:00:00|
|5: Conducting market research|
|Conducting market research||00:00:00|
|6: How to set up your pet care business|
|How to set up your pet care business||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission II – Pet Care Business Start Up Level 3 Certification||00:00:00|
|7: Operating a pet care business|
|Operating a pet care business||00:00:00|
|8: Business strategy|
|9: Launching your pet care business|
|Launching your pet care business||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission III – Pet Care Business Start Up Level 3 Certification||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.