Brides are always on the lookout for a wedding planner. Wedding planning is no longer a simple affair. It is elaborate, showy and expansive. Wedding planning has become a lucrative business that many event planners are not turning into wedding organisers. The bride to be wants to enjoy their special day, they don’t really want to be involved in the nitty gritty details. That is your job. If you love attention to detail, planning organising and executing you have found the perfect profession. The Advanced Diploma in Wedding Planner Career – Level 3 Certification is a practical course on how to be an effective wedding planner.
The course will give you a firm understanding of what a wedding planner’s job entails, making plans, wedding party attire, dressing the wedding party, and setting up your wedding planning business. The entire event is in your hands, you have to plan it from scratch. The wedding must be a flawless event. You don’t get a do-over, just one chance to get it just right.
The Advanced Diploma in Wedding Planner Career – Level 3 Certification offers insight on what it takes to plan a successful wedding. If you’ve always wanted to run your own wedding planning business, this course is perfect for you.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Study 365 has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Study 365 to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments.
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of the job role and responsibilities of a wedding planner.
- Learn the skills of a wedding planner and what it takes to be competent in your job.
- Although you may be new to the industry, learn the techniques of how to become a professional wedding planner.
- Create a portfolio to attract new wedding clients to your business.
- Learn how to start your own wedding planning business. What are the steps? Wedding planners can be self-employed specialists and enjoy flexibility in terms of working hours.
- There are many job opportunities for wedding planners out there.
- Learn the pros and cons of running your own wedding planning business.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Individuals considering changing their career and becoming a wedding planner
- Individuals entering the workforce after taking a break from their former career
- Wedding Planners who want to start their own wedding planning business
- Anyone with a deep interest in the wedding planning industry
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 03 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-04922
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully completed the Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Wedding Planner Career you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The vast majority of wedding planners are qualified to set-up their own business. Self-employment means benefiting from complete flexibility, operating your business as you like and establishing a strong reputation with your clients.
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Wedding Planner – (average UK yearly salary: £17,797)
- Event Planner – (average UK yearly salary: £22,514)
- Event Coordinator – (average UK yearly salary: £20,288)
- Event Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £25,888)
Others jobs you can get
- Special Events Coordinator
- Party Planner
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: What does a wedding planner job entail?|
|What does a wedding planner job entail?||00:00:00|
|2: Making plans for the big day|
|Making plans for the big day||00:00:00|
|3: Attire for the wedding party|
|Attire for the wedding party||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission I – Wedding Planner Career Level 3||00:00:00|
|4: Dressing the wedding party|
|Dressing the wedding party||00:00:00|
|5: Handling the reception, and gifts|
|Handling the reception, and gifts||00:00:00|
|6: How to plan a wedding according to the budget|
|How to plan a wedding according to the budget||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission II – Wedding Planner Career Level 3||00:00:00|
|7: How to market your wedding planning business 1|
|How to market your wedding planning business 1||00:00:00|
|8: How to market your wedding planning business 2|
|How to market your wedding planning business 2||00:00:00|
|9: Setting up your wedding planning business|
|Setting up your wedding planning business||00:00:00|
|10: Business operations|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission III – Wedding Planner Career Level 3||00:00:00|