The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care is designed for individuals who want to work with people of all ages and provide care in a social care setting. If you want to qualify to work in health and social care, this course is perfect for you. It will give individuals a fully recognised qualification in health and social care and looking to work with people who require care assistance. Learners will acquire in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a health and social care worker.
The course will introduce learners to key topics such as safeguarding individuals in a care setting, knowing signs and symptoms of behaviour that may cause concerns and protecting the welfare of individuals. The course will cover a wide range of issues but primarily focus on the care of people through a health and balanced service.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care will give learners access to a wide range of areas such as personal development, communication, and health and safety. It is a great learning course for individuals who want to understand the concept behind preparing for work in this field and want to enhance their skills and knowledge of their job role.
- Learners will be awarded UCAS points upon completion of the course. To see UCAS Points Chart, please click on the ‘Method of Assessment’ section on the Table.
- This qualification is nested. Qualifications within a nested suite allow learners to be topped up to a qualification that is the same level and subject within the Award, Certificate, Diploma structure
- This is a knowledge-only qualification and learners are not required to have practical experience.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Course Objective
- Course Description
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the role and responsibilities of a Care Worker and how to perform the job role effectively.
- Learn to apply best practices in health and social care.
- Know the indicators and behaviours that can be cause for concern.
- Understand the factors that can contribute to an individual being in harm’s way.
- Learn how to safeguard individuals in relation to policies and procedures.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Learners will need to be over the age of 16, and must demonstrate the following:
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program (Awarding Body Registration) you will need to make the payment of £69 and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete 2 mandatory units. You will complete assignments which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Additionally, £159 is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
The learner will be allocated points according to the chart and will be given a grade, depending on the points received.
- The Level 3 Award, Certificate and Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care have been designed to enable learners to progress to further study in the same field, and will also support your progression into the workplace
- This Award is made up of 3 mandatory units, which gives learners a good understanding of working in health and social care
- Qualification type: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 215
- Qualification Number (QN): 601/6108/5
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 3 Award in in Health and Social Care Certificate. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Note:- Learners will receive the official printed certificate and e-certificate
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Once you successfully complete the Level 3 Award in in Health and Social Care you will gain an accredited qualification. You will be able to progress to the Level 3 Certificate and Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care. The Award shares 3 mandatory units with the Certificate. The Award may be suitable if you wish to progress to Higher Education but are taking other qualifications as part of a wider programme of study. The average UK salary per annum is according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner. The qualification is suitable for individuals who want to work under the direction of a teacher.
- Senior Healthcare Assistant - £8.14 per hour
- Residential Support Worker - £7.73 per hour
- Care Worker - £7.66 per hour
- Healthcare Assistant - £7.42 per hour
- Caregiver - £7.88 per hour
- Home Care Worker - £8.08 per hour
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Equity and Access Policy|
|Academic Appeals Policy|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(B) Application Form : Cache Awarding Body Registration|
|Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care [K/507/1406]|
|Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care – Part 1|
|Equality, diversity and rights in health and social care – Part 2|
|Human growth and development [M/507/1407]|
|Human growth and development|
|Safeguarding in Health and Social Care [T/507/1408]|
|Safeguarding in Health and Social Care – Part 1|
|Safeguarding in Health and Social Care – Part 2|
|Safeguarding in Health and Social Care- Part 3|
|Harvard Referencing Guide|
|Harvard Referencing Guide|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission : NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care|
|☑ Re-Submit Your Assignment|