If you love children and have a deep concern for their wellbeing, this course is perfect for you!
The Certificate Child Psychology Essentials – Level 3 course is designed for individuals who want to take that first step toward having a career as a Child Psychologist. The course explores child development and child protection. It is suitable for people in childcare and development if they want to enhance their skills and knowledge in this area.
The Certificate Child Psychology Essentials – Level 3 Essentials course is comprehensive and will cover environmental and social cultural factors, family and schooling and cognitive and development psychology. It is an enriching and rewarding career to have, to be able to dedicate your life to the health and development of children, knowing that you are making a difference in their day to day lives.
The course also delves deep into child behavioural patterns, parenting styles, how children build relationships, understanding development theories and also gain an understanding of newborn babies, the attachment factor and how society and culture play a significant role in their growth and development.
- Course Outline:
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Child Psychology Essentials
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by ABC
- Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 03
- Availability: International
- Learn about parenting styles and how to identify them in others
- The different types of schooling and what schooling means to children
- Learn how children are affected by separation and divorce
- How counselling can help children in their development
- The ability to understand cognitive and developmental psychology
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for individuals with an interest in child psychology
- Individuals who have basic background in childcare will find this course highly useful
- The course is also suitable for social workers, educators and childcarers who want to enhance their knowledge and skill in child psychology
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate Child Psychology Essentials - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
The Certificate Child Psychology Essentials - Level 3 Certificate will be accredited by ABC. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in a field you are passionate about.
Once you successfully complete Introduction to Child Psychology you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Social Worker
- Childcare Worker
- Early Childhood Educator
|Intro to Child Psychology: Promo||00:00:00|
|Introduction: About the Tutor||00:00:00|
|Introduction: About the Course||00:00:00|
|2: Child Psychology - applied|
|What is “Child Psychology”||00:00:00|
|The Role of Child Psychologist||00:00:00|
|Where do Child Psychologists Work?||00:00:00|
|3: Child Psychology - Theoretical approach|
|Why do we need to learn Theories?||00:00:00|
|Developmental Theories: What we are Born with||00:00:00|
|Developmental Theories: How Environment Impacts us||00:00:00|
|4: Environment and Socio-cultural Factors in Development|
|“Attachment” Factor in Newborns||00:00:00|
|Socio-cultural Factors in Child’s Development||00:00:00|
|Do Children Shape their own Development? (Self-awareness)||00:00:00|
|5: Family & Schooling Factors in Development|
|The role of Parenting in Child’s Development||00:00:00|
|Relationship Breakdown in the Family||00:00:00|
|Counselling Young Children||00:00:00|
|6: Cognitive and Emotional Development|
|Language & Cognitive Development||00:00:00|
|Emotions & Feelings||00:00:00|
|Socialising with Others||00:00:00|
|Child Psychology: Thank you and Good bye!||00:00:00|
|Attachment Factor in Newborns||00:00:00|
|Why do we need theories||00:00:00|
|Working with Children||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Certificate Child Psychology Essentials – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final Exam : Certificate Child Psychology Essentials – Level 3||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.