Do you want a career that can actually help people? Becoming a Psychotherapist may be an enriching and rewarding career for you.
Psychotherapist Training Course is designed for individuals who have a keen interest in the human mind and behavioural patterns and also the motivation at helping people become the best version of themselves.
Psychotherapist Training Course will help learners understand different types of mental health disorders, become aware of psychotherapeutic types and approaches and gain a theoretical knowledge on how to provide psychotherapy. If you are interested in the daily struggles of people suffering from mental illness this course is perfect for you. Not only do you get to help someone, but you can help them reach a better point in their lives.
The course also goes into detail on psychoanalysis and mental health conditions. For counsellors, therapists and psychotherapists this course will enhance your knowledge and delve deep into mental illness and teach you how to help people cope with their daily challenges at home and in the workplace.
- Course Outline:
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Psychotherapist Training - Level 3
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by ABC
- Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 05
- Availability: International
- Gain an understanding of psychoanalysis and person-centered therapy
- Learn how to work with patients with anxiety and depression
- Learning about eating disorders
- The ability to recognise schizophrenia
- The ability to work with patients one-on-one and group therapy basis
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for learners who have an interest in psychotherapy and psychoanalysis
- Individuals who have basic background in psychotherapy will find this course highly useful
- The course is also suitable for psychotherapists and counsellors
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Psychotherapist Training - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
The Certificate in Psychotherapist Training - Level 3 Course certification will be awarded by ABC. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in a field you are passionate about.
Once you successfully complete Certificate in Psychotherapist Training - Level 3 Course you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Psychotherapist - £33,668 per annum
- Mental Health Counsellor - £24,740 per annum
- Psychologist - £32,175 per annum
|1: Introduction to the Course|
|About the Instructor||00:00:00|
|About the Course||00:00:00|
|2: Introduction to Psychotherapy|
|What Is “Psychotherapy”||00:00:00|
|Difference Between “Counselling” & “Psychotherapy”||00:00:00|
|Who Needs Psychotherapy?||00:00:00|
|3: Therapeutic Relationship & Environment|
|Setting Up Therapeutic Environment||00:00:00|
|Listening Skills (& Listening Stages)||00:00:00|
|Establishing Positive Therapeutic Relationship||00:00:00|
|Stress and Anger Management||00:00:00|
|4: Approaches & Schools of Thought|
|Person – Centered Therapy||00:00:00|
|Psychodynamic Therapy & Psychoanalysis||00:00:00|
|5: Types & Forms of Psychotherapy|
|Group Sessions (Workshops)||00:00:00|
|Online (Skype) Therapy||00:00:00|
|6: Mental Health Conditions|
|Gender Identity Disorder (Gender Dysphoria)||00:00:00|
|7: Helping the Client in Crisis|
|Suicidal Thinking & Talking||00:00:00|
|8: Working as A Therapist|
|How to Set Up Own Practice||00:00:00|
|Registration & Accreditation||00:00:00|
|Where to Advertise Own Services||00:00:00|
|Thank You & Good Bye! PSYCHOY||00:00:00|
|Psychodynamic Therapy & Psychoanalysis||00:00:00|
|Stress & Anger Management||00:00:00|
|Therapeutic Relationship & Environment||00:00:00|
|What is Psychotherapy||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Become a Psychotherapist – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final Exam : Certificate in Become a Psychotherapist – Level 3||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.