Would you like to earn 40K a year?
Our Certificate in Business Analysis – Level 3 course is the starting point for hundreds of Business Analysts each year. Business analysis is the specialist discipline which helps organisations to make good investment decisions concerning potential business changes. Organisations are constantly striving to become more efficient and effective, and Business Analysts support these efforts by clarifying the viable options open to the organisation, evaluating these options and ensuring that the selected solution is defined clearly.
There are five key elements to business analysis:
- Investigating business situations – applying a range of techniques to uncover the root causes of problems and identify key issues.
- Analysing business needs – understanding the business stakeholders and their views, building a common vision of the desired business system and identifying the required actions for change.
- Evaluating options – identifying the options for business change and working with other professionals to define the financial and business impacts for each option.
- Defining requirements – modeling and documenting the business and system requirements.
- Managing benefits – supporting the project sponsor and project manager in ensuring that any changes to the requirements are reflected in the business case.
Effective business analysis requires both professional skills of investigation, analysis and modeling, and interpersonal skills for working with a range of people. This course will take you through a proven, structured process to improve your ability to collect, analyse and forecast business and financial data in order to generate valuable insights from business data. This course will also teach you how to report on business data and present information and analysis to clients and stakeholders. It is aimed particularly, but not exclusively, at financial and business analysts, managers, planners, customer-service staff, operations staff and information management personnel.
Learning with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Who is it for?
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- This course is also suitable for those who would like to become a Business Analyst.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Business Analysis - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or Quality Licence Scheme. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -Quality Licence Schemes
At the Completion of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Completing this course will allow you to become a:
- Business Analyst / Systems Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Business Manager
- System Developer
- Project Manager / Team Leader
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager
|1. Business Analysis Essentials|
|Introduction to Business Analysis||00:16:00|
|Business Analysis Initiation Phase||00:34:00|
|Building the Requirement Plan||00:43:00|
|Verifying and Measuring Requirements||00:20:00|
|Testing Project Outcomes||00:15:00|
|Exercise Files- Business Analysis Essentials|
|2. Who is Business Analyst|
|What is the Business Analyst||00:15:00|
|Role of Business Analyst||00:10:00|
|Influence of Business Analyst||00:14:00|
|Most Important Skills of a Business Analyst||00:12:00|
|Trends in Business Analysis||00:04:00|
|3. Business Performance Analysis|
|Business Performance Analysis||00:19:00|
|4. Module Book|
|Module Book- Business Analysis|
|Exam : Certificate in Business Analysis – Level 3||00:40:00|