The human mind is fascinating, and for individuals who want to learn the deep intricacies that exist within will find the Dialectical Behaviour Therapy course very useful.
If you want a career as a therapist with the goal to help people, this course is perfect for you. The Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Course is a practical, hands-on therapy course designed for individuals who want to learn about various emotions and behavioural patterns in people, how these emotions take charge sometimes and how to help people overcome certain disorders and conditions.
The Certificate in Dialectical Behavior Therapy Essentials in Level 3 Course will help learners understand more about dialectical beahviour, DBT strategies and how to plan for its treatment. The course delves deep into emotional suffering and the causes and reasons for it and how ineffective behaviour develops as a result.
The course is a step by step program where you will gain an understanding on how to help patients alleviate their dialectical behaviour, the goals of undertaking DBT and the general guidelines associated with it. You will learn the skills of emotional regulation and therapy and its benefits.
- Course Outline
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Dialectical Behavior Therapy Essentials
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by ABC
- Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 03
- Availability: International
- The ability to make a treatment plan for your patient
- Learn how to use DBT approach and forms to treat various conditions and disorders like eating disorder and anxiety and depression
- Learn about distress tolerance
- The ability to understand emotional regulation
- Learn about mindfulness
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for learners who want to expand their skills and knowledge in dialectical behavioural therapy
- Individuals who have basic background in psychotherapy will find this course highly useful
- The course is also suitable for therapists and counsellors
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Dialectical Behavior Therapy Essentials - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Essentials in Level 3 certification will be awarded by ABC. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in a field you are passionate about.
Once you successfully complete the Certificate in Dialectical Behavior Therapy Essentials in Level 3 Course you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Mental Health Therapist
|Free Promotional Video|
|About the Instructor DBT||00:00:00|
|About the Course DBT||00:00:00|
|2: What is Psychotherapy|
|Definition of Counselling||00:00:00|
|Counselling & Psychotherapy||00:00:00|
|Approaches in Counselling & Psychotherapy||00:00:00|
|3: About DBT|
|What is DBT||00:00:00|
|What is “Dialectica”?||00:00:00|
|History & Philosophy of DBT||00:00:00|
|4: DBT Strategies for Life Skills|
|5: Treatment by DBT|
|Multistage approach of DBT||00:00:00|
|The Stages of Treatment in DBT||00:00:00|
|Prioritising Treatments Targets||00:00:00|
|6: DBT for Psychological Disorders|
|Uses of DBT||00:00:00|
|DBT in the Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder||00:00:00|
|DBT for Depression (20)||00:00:00|
|DBT for Anxiety & OCD||00:00:00|
|DBT for Eating Disorders||00:00:00|
|7: Effectiveness of DBT|
|How Effective is DBT?||00:00:00|
|Criticism and Limitations of DBT||00:00:00|
|Thank you & Good bye! DBT||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Dialectical Behavior Therapy Essentials – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final Exam : Certificate in Dialectical Behavior Therapy Essentials – Level 3||00:40:00|