A qualification in finance is incredibly useful and could help you gain employment not just in financial roles, but also in a range of public and private sector organisations. This course (USA Standards) will demonstrate to prospective employers that you have sound analytical, numerical, and decision making skills, so will be an enhancement to any CV. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of financial statements, mechanics of the accounting cycle, merchandising operations, and much more. If you want to progress in your career in finance, the course in Mastering Financial Accounting is a good fit for your career. It is a practical course that will for you to develop your skills and learn to manage your finances or the finances of your organisation. You will master the concept of financial accounting, learn profit and loss, revenue or debit and how to balance your books.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
- What will I learn?
- Who is it for?
- Benefits of learning with Study365:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- How to prepare financial statements
- How to understand the accounting cycle
- How to use internal controls in accounting systems
- How to manage merchandising and control inventory
- Basic receivables accounting, accounting compensation and expense accounting
- How to complete accounts for current and long term liabilities
- Corporations and stockholders’ equity
- Analysis of financial accounting and financial statement
This course is suitable for:
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Recent graduates
- Business owners
- Business managers
- Anyone pursuing a career in finance
- High quality resources and mock exams
- Course material that has been created by industry leading experts
- 24/7 access to our learning portal
- The ability to apply for a TOTUM discount card
- A well-recognised accredited qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- Access to a course forum where students can discuss their experiences
- Technical support and live chat service to answer enquiries
- Outstanding support from a tutor via email
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straightaway, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Financial Accounting - Level 3.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Having a qualification in finance will open many doors to you, since employers tend to be impressed by potential employees who are qualified in finance. Here you can learn many useful analytical, numerical, and decision making skills which will help you to develop yourself positively in your place of work. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Accountant - £28,571 per annum
- Accounting Clerk - £17,676 per annum
- Financial Controller - £47,086 per annum
- Financial Advisor - £35,102 per annum
- Financial Analyst - £31,018 per annum
- Auditor - £28,787 per annum
- Credit Controller - £20,898 per annum
|1. AN INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS|
|Introduction: What Is Accounting?||00:43:00|
|What Are Financial Statements?||00:58:00|
|2. A REVIEW OF THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE AND PREPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS|
|A Review of the Accounting Cycle||01:03:00|
|Reporting and Preparing Financial Statements||01:05:00|
|3. INTERNAL CONTROL IN ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS|
|Internal Control in Accounting Systems Part 1||00:40:00|
|Internal Control in Accounting Systems – Part 2||00:34:00|
|4. MERCHANDISE MANAGEMENT & INVENTORY CONTROL|
|Merchandise Management & Inventory Control Part 1||01:08:00|
|Merchandise Management & Inventory Control Part 2||00:44:00|
|5. LEARN BASIC RECEIVABLES ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTING COMPENSATION AND EXPENSE ACCOUNTING|
|Learn Basic Receivables Accounting||00:30:00|
|Accounting for Sales, Property, Income Taxes and Employee Compensation||00:29:00|
|Depreciation Expense Accounting||00:39:00|
|6. ACCOUNTING FOR CURRENT AND LONG-TERM LIABILITIES|
|Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities – Part 2||00:35:00|
|Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities – Part 1||00:34:00|
|7. INTRODUCTION TO CORPORATION AND STOCKHOLDERS’ EQUITY|
|Introduction to Corporation and Stockholders’ Equity||00:15:00|
|8. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS|
|Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis – part 1||00:29:00|
|Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis – part 2||00:28:00|
|Mock Exam: Certificate in Financial Accounting – Level 3||00:50:00|
|Final Exam: Certificate in Financial Accounting – Level 3||00:50:00|