Are you fascinated by criminal psychology?
Forensic Psychology delves deep into criminal thinking and behaviour. It is like unraveling a mystery surrounded by incredible facts and theories. If you have a personal interest in forensic behaviour, this course is perfect for you.
The Certificate in Forensic Psychology in Level 3 course is designed for individuals to understand all about psychopaths and their behaviour patterns, how eyewitness accounts are not always accurate and how you must remain objective when conducting forensic analysis, from start to finish.
The Certificate in Forensic Psychology in Level 3 course is comprehensive and will cover topics on what to look for in offenders, their personal attributes and theories. You will also learn what offender profiling is and how rehabilitation is possible with some offenders but not others. The course will also explain reasoning and motivational factors behind criminal minds and what drives these people to commit crimes of a heinous nature including violent and sexual offenses.
The course will help enhance your knowledge and expertise on forensic psychology and develop your understanding on criminology. You will learn the fundamentals of forensic psychology including how to interview an offender, eyewitness memory, interrogation and confessions and causes behind criminal behaviour.
- Course Outline
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Forensic Psychology
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by ABC
- Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 03
- Availability: International
- Understand the core issues and theories of forensic psychology
- Learn about the behaviour patterns of criminals
- Learn how to work with offenders
- Give you valuable insight into the psychology of criminal behaviour
- Learn about the competency to stand trail, custody agreements and guardianship
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for learners who have an interest in criminal psychology
- Individuals who have basic background in criminal psychology will find this course highly useful
- The course is also suitable for individuals who want to expand their skills and knowledge in forensic psychology
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Forensic Psychology in Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
The Forensic Psychology in Level 3 certification will be awarded by ABC. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in a field you are passionate about.
Once you successfully complete Certificate in Forensic Psychology in Level 3 you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Forensic Scientist
- Clinical Psychologist
|Forensic Psychology: Promo||00:00:00|
|About the Course and your Tutor **forenc||00:00:00|
|History of Development of Forensic Psychology||00:00:00|
|2: Research Methods in Forensic Psychology|
|Research Design and Methodology||00:00:00|
|Critical Evaluation of Psychological Research||00:00:00|
|3: Theories of offending|
|Introduction to Theories of Offending||00:00:00|
|Theories of Sexual Offending||00:00:00|
|Theories of violent offending||00:00:00|
|Theories of fire-setting behaviour||00:00:00|
|4: Personal Attributes of Offenders|
|Personal Characteristics of Offenders||00:00:00|
|Personality Disordered Offenders||00:00:00|
|Mental Illness and Offending||00:00:00|
|5: Forensic Psychology in Police Investigations|
|An Introduction to Offender Profiling||00:00:00|
|Approaches to Offender Profiling||00:00:00|
|The Effectiveness of Offender Profiling||00:00:00|
|6: Forensic Psychology in the Courtroom|
|Expert Witness Testimony||00:00:00|
|Attitudes towards Victims||00:00:00|
|7: Forensic Psychology in Practice|
|“What Works” Literature in Reducing Re-offending||00:00:00|
|Interventions to Reduce Risk of Re-offending||00:00:00|
|Incident Management (Crisis Negotiation)||00:00:00|
|Thank you and Good Bye!||00:00:00|
|Forensic Psychology Introduction||00:00:00|
|Personal Characteristics of Offenders||00:00:00|
|Theories of Criminal Behaviour (Offending)||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Certificate in Forensic Psychology in Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final Exam: Certificate in Forensic Psychology in Level 3||00:40:00|