OverviewDo you want people to listen to you as you speak? Then, you need to develop more gravitas!
There may have been times in your life while you were speaking you can see your audience switch off, look bored or turn their attention onto something else. If you want to command attention and keep your audience interested in what you have to say, the Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training – Level 3 course is perfect for you. The course will help you understand how to develop gravitas and further your career at the same time.
People want leaders that they can listen and look up to. If no one is paying attention you will be an ineffective leader. The Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training – Level 3 course will give insight on how to make your words matter to the audience you are speaking to. This is useful in the workplace, particularly if you are a manager or supervisor. A leader should be someone that gives people confidence in what they say and do and be the person everyone takes seriously.
If you want to gain a position of influence and trust, Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training – Level 3 course will help move your career upwards and forwards. If you are a young manager you will still feel confident to state your authority amongst older and more experienced people. Learn the art of gravitas by embracing a set of attitudes and behaviour and become a person of credibility.
- Course Outline:
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by ABC
- Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 15
- Availability: International
- Learn how to influence people around you
- Learn how to keep your audience engaged, whether it is two people or two thousand
- Choose actions that highlight your gravitas
- Learn how to speak effectively so that your words mean something
- Learn to look the part of authority
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Module 1: Introduction: What is this gravitas thing? And so what?
- Module 2: Step 1: How to Think - If you want people to listen, you substance
- Module 3: Step 2: How to Look - Fake it 'til you Become it. Stand and Move with Impact
- Module 4: Step 3: How to Act: Be the Person People want to Trust
- Module 5: Step 4: What to Say: Understand the things people want to listen to.
- Module 6: Step 5: How to Say it: Your Words will Matter when You Choose them with Care
- Module 7: Bonus Items: Yes, there's even more...
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals in managerial positions
- The course is for learners who have an interest in learning how to showcase their gravitas
- Individuals who are already in leadership positions but want to gain confidence in how they speak
- The course is for managers and supervisors
- Anyone interested in becoming an effective leader that everyone listens to
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
The Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training - Level 3 certification will be awarded by ABC. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
Once you successfully complete Certificate in Gravitas Development Essential Training - Level 3 you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,808)
- Operations Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,275)
- Team Leader (average UK yearly salary: £23,940)
- Supervisor (average UK yearly salary: £24,401)
|1: Introduction: What is this gravitas thing? And so what?|
|What is Gravitas?||00:00:00|
|2: Step 1: How to Think - If you want people to listen, you substance|
|The Importance of Attitude||00:00:00|
|The Need for Knowledge||00:00:00|
|The Role of Reliability||00:00:00|
|3: Step 2: How to Look - Fake it 'til you Become it. Stand and Move with Impact|
|Presence: Space & Pace||00:00:00|
|Posture: Square & Upright||00:00:00|
|Poise: Stillness & Calm||00:00:00|
|Polish: Style & Presentation||00:00:00|
|4: Step 3: How to Act: Be the Person People want to Trust|
|The Right Motivation||00:00:00|
|5: Step 4: What to Say: Understand the things people want to listen to.|
|Structure your Speaking||00:00:00|
|Simplify the Subject||00:00:00|
|Stick to Significance||00:00:00|
|Select, Synthesise, Summarise||00:00:00|
|6: Step 5: How to Say it: Your Words will Matter when You Choose them with Care|
|Say it with Questions||00:00:00|
|Voice of Authority||00:00:00|
|Choose your Vocabulary||00:00:00|
|Pace of Delivery||00:00:00|
|7: Bonus Items: Yes, there's even more...|
|Your Biggest Business Asset||00:00:00|
|The Real Power behind Gravitas||00:00:00|
|Three Tips for Gaining Gravitas||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.