Home decorating and gardening is one of the most in-demand services
Home decorating and gardening has become an important aspect for all house owners. House owners are always on the lookout for ways and ideas to decorate and improve their home and garden. Certain house owners who have the necessary knowledge and skills opt to handle the home decorating and improving all by themselves. However, others who do not possess the necessary knowledge and skills related to home decorating and improving opt to hire a professional to do the necessities.
Whether you want to be a professional or you want to handle home decorating and gardening on your own, this course is the ideal one for you. This course will cover the basics of home decorating and gardening. You will be taught in detail about home decorating techniques such as wallpapering, painting and tiling. Through this course, you will also learn about plaster work, drywall and wall construction. You will also be guided regarding gardening techniques and tips such as fencing, decking and patios. You will also be trained on how to deal with pests, damp and rot. Furthermore, the importance of home security and the ways to install it in one’s house will also be trained through this diploma.
- Course outline
- Learning outcomes
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Course benefits
- Course duration
- Entry requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Qualification title – Certificate in Home Decorating and Gardening - Level 3.
- Accreditation status – Accredited by ABC.
- Course duration – Self paced (module availability – 365 days)
- Guided learning hours – 15
- Availability – International
- Understand the increasing demand for home decorating and gardening.
- Learn about the different decorating tips and techniques.
- Gain an understanding of how to decorate appropriately based on the walls.
- Gain insight into handling pests, rot and damp while decorating and gardening.
- Understand the importance of home security and how to apply home security.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
At the end of the course, you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Home Decorating and Gardening - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
The Certificate in Home Decorating and Gardening - Level 3 certification will be awarded by ABC. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
With the successful completion of this Certificate in Home Decorating and Gardening - Level 3, you will be qualified to work for many job positions. If you are an employee, this course will aid you in the progression of your career through job promotions and salary increments. The job positions you will qualify for with this certificate, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner, is given below,
- Painter and Decorator – £20,760 per annum
- Landscape Architect – £25,231 per annum
- Nursery Manager (Horticulture, landscape, gardening) – £28,000 per annum
- Gardener – £17,749 per annum
|Module 01- Decorating Techniques|
|Module 01- Decorating Techniques||00:00:00|
|Module 02- Identifying Walls|
|Module 02- Identifying Walls||00:00:00|
|Module 03- Explore Outdoor Projects|
|Module 03- Explore Outdoor projects||00:00:00|
|Module 04- Walk Around Outdoor|
|Module 04- Walk around Outdoor||00:00:00|
|Module 05- Dealing With Damp, Rot And Pests|
|Module 05- Dealing with Damp, rot and pests||00:00:00|
|Module 06- Applying Home Security|
|Module 06- Applying Home Security||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Certificate in Home Decorating and Gardening – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final Exam: Certificate in Home Decorating and Gardening – Level 3||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.