All successful organisations rely on an IT system which maintains high standards, and for this you need to have an excellent Information System Manager. An IT System Manager is someone who implements and manages the computers and IT system of an organisation or business. This certificate demonstrates outstanding organisational, problem solving and communications skills. So as you can see, those who successfully pass the course will be highly employable and in demand.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).Information systems are part of the modern world, and you wouldn’t find a workplace without a computer. The course explains the benefits of information systems in an organisation, and how you can deploy and manage systems to achieve organisational goals. The course will explore key subjects such as systems technologies and hardware, network systems technology, learning data management and understanding programming fundamentals. The course will equip you with the right expertise, giving you the opportunity to gain employment in multiple roles in the IT sector.
- What will I learn?
- Who is it for?
- Benefits of learning with Study365:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- Information system of an organisation
- Systems and Hardware of Technology
- Application software and system software
- Extranet, intranet, and the internet
- Technology for network systems
- Specialised information systems and decision support system
- System development
- Social, ethical and business implications and other issues
- Data management
- Introduction to programming
- Study of business
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Anyone hoping to pursue a career as an IT professional
- Anyone hoping to work in Business Analysis or Technical Support
High quality resources and mock exams
- Course material that has been created by industry leading experts
- 24/7 access to our learning portal
- The ability to apply for a TOTUM discount card
- A well-recognised accredited qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- Access to a course forum where students can discuss their experiences
- Technical support and live chat service to answer enquiries
- Outstanding support from a tutor via email
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straightaway, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Mastering Information System Management - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Since all organisations depend on an information system of some sort, it is essential that they will hire a person knowledgeable in the IT sector who will be able to manage their systems effectively. Learn how to manage the existing IT systems in organisations and implement new changes to the information system present. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Business Analyst - £35,733 per annum
- IT Consultant - £39,991 per annum
- Application Developer - £29,932 per annum
- System Analyst - £29,853 per annum
- Database Administrator - £29,982 per annum
- IT Development Leader - £42,278 per annum
- Business Intelligence Analyst - £30,493 per annum
- System Developer - £31,631 per annum
- Web Developer - £24,894 per annum
- Information System Manager - £39,899 per annum
- Technical Support Specialist - £26,176 per annum
|1. UNDERSTANDING INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN ORGANIZATIONS|
|Understanding Information Systems in Organizations||00:23:00|
|2. SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES AND HARDWARE|
|Systems Technologies and Hardware||00:40:00|
|3. EXPLORE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AND APPLICATION SOFTWARE - PART ONE|
|Explore Systems Software and Application Software – Part one||00:46:00|
|Explore Systems Software and Application Software – Part two||00:45:00|
|4. EXPLAINING INTERNET, INTRANET, AND EXTRANET|
|Explaining Internet, Intranet, and Extranet||01:17:00|
|5. OVERVIEW OF NETWORK SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY|
|Overview of Network Systems Technology||01:28:00|
|6. UNDERSTANDING ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SYSTEMS|
|Understanding Enterprise Business Systems||01:01:00|
|7. WHAT ARE DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS AND SPECIALIZED INFORMATION SYSTEMS? AND SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT|
|What are Decision Support Systems and Specialized Information Systems?||01:06:00|
|Definition of Systems Development||00:35:00|
|8. EXPLORE DATA MANAGEMENT|
|Explore Data Management – Part one||00:43:00|
|Explore Data Management – Part two||00:38:00|
|9. IDENTIFYING BUSINESS, SOCIAL, AND ETHICAL IMPLICATIONS AND ISSUES|
|Identifying Business, Social, and Ethical Implications and Issues||01:09:00|
|10. PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS - PART ONE|
|Programming Fundamentals – Part One||01:03:00|
|Programming Fundamentals – Part Two||00:54:00|
|Mock Exam: Certificate in Mastering Information System Management – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final Exam: Certificate in Mastering Information System Management – Level 3||00:40:00|