Do you want to gain insight into REBT? The Rational Emotive behaviour Therapy course is your first step toward gaining a professional qualification as a therapist.
The Certificate in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy – Level 3 course is designed for individuals want to enhance their skills and knowledge of rational emotive behaviour and use this psychotherapeutic approach to help people transform their lives.
The Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy is a comprehensive course and will offer insight to learners on how to deal with people struggling with daily thoughts that lead to irrational behaviour and action. It is up to you to help them break out of this vicious cycle and transfer their energy elsewhere, where it is more useful and effective.
The course will teach you to help people recognise their thoughts that can trigger them to becoming destructive. You can enable clients who suffer from depression, stress and other disorders put their lives back on track, work with couples and family related matters in a counselling and therapeutic setting.
- Course Outline
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by ABC
- Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 04
- Availability: International
- Learn to identify irrational beliefs in clients
- Learn how to change these beliefs to happier and healthier thoughts
- Learn how to use REBT to treat depression, anxiety and stress related disorders
- Learn how to provide clients with structured therapy sessions
- Learn how to work with people with issues related to family and relationships
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for learners who have an interest in counselling
- Individuals with a basic background in therapy and counselling will find this course highly effective to advance in their careers as Therapists and Counsellors
- The course is also suitable for students who want to expand their knowledge in therapy
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or ABC awards. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -ABC Awards
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed ABC Awards Accredited Certificate issued by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
The Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy - Level 3 certification will be awarded by ABC. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in a field you are passionate about.
Once you successfully complete the Certificate in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy - Level 3 you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Mental Health Therapist
|About the Instructor||00:00:00|
|About the Course REBT||00:00:00|
|2: REBT: Its Theoretical Principles & Philosophy|
|Albert Ellis & REBT||00:00:00|
|Philosophy & Theory of REBT||00:00:00|
|Theoretical Principles of CBT (Post-REBT)||00:00:00|
|The Original ABC Model||00:00:00|
|The Expanded ABCDE Model||00:00:00|
|3: Thinking patterns & Beliefs|
|Adaptive (Healthy) and Maladaptive (Unhealthy) Emotions||00:00:00|
|What Is ‘Rational’ Belief (Examples)?||00:00:00|
|What Is “Irrational” Belief (Examples)?||00:00:00|
|The 3 Basic “Musts”||00:00:00|
|Low (& High) Frustration Tolerance||00:00:00|
|4: Using REBT for various psychological problems|
|REBT For Depression||00:00:00|
|REBT for Anxiety||00:00:00|
|REBT for Substance Abuse||00:00:00|
|REBT Anxiety for Stress-Related Conditions||00:00:00|
|REBT in Individual Therapy / Counselling||00:00:00|
|REBT in Couple Therapy / Counselling||00:00:00|
|5: How to work as REBT therapist|
|Establishing Therapeutic Relationship||00:00:00|
|Qualities of Good REBT Therapist||00:00:00|
|Identifying Treatment Goals||00:00:00|
|Problems with Achieving Goals||00:00:00|
|How to Think like REBT Specialist||00:00:00|
|How to Structure Sessions with Your Client||00:00:00|
|When and How to Conclude Therapy||00:00:00|
|Thank you and Goodbye||00:00:00|
|REBT for Stress||00:00:00|
|The ABCDE Model||00:00:00|
|How to Set Up a Goal||00:00:00|
|What is CBT||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final Exam : Certificate in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy – Level 3||00:40:00|