Conflict in the workplace is never pleasant. And in the role of supervisor or manager how do you deal with this type of friction?
The Certificate in Real World Strategies & Tools – Level 3 is designed for people in leadership positions to take charge in times of conflict. While conflict is inevitable, too much of it can be harming to productivity and relationships. You want there to be healthy conflict, not something that becomes stressful and the focus of work itself.
The Certificate in Real World Strategies & Tools – Level 3 will give learners the tools on dealing and managing with everyday conflict, and resolving issues before it takes over. You will learn how to keep an observation of the daily struggles in a workplace, understand how situations can escalate and keep calm by listening well.
You will learn to identify sources and signs of early conflict, and use effective tactics and strategies to resolve it. As Managers, you must have the self-control not to be drawn into other people’s conflicts but rather listen carefully and be understanding so that you can bring the situation back to normal.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Course Outline:
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Qualification Title: Certificate in Real World Strategies & Tools
- Qualification Type: Level 3 Certificate
- Endorsement Status: Quality Licence Scheme
- Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 08
- Availability: International
- Learn to identify the early signs of conflict and control it before it escalates to an unpleasant situation
- Be a listening Manager and help minimise conflicts
- Learn how to not get caught in the middle of conflicting situations
- Learn how to be calm and controlled in the face of escalating conflicts
- Learn to have a controlled environment with minimum friction
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Module 1: Introduction to Your Conflict Management Course
- Module 2: Understand the Keys to Conflict
- Module 3: How Misunderstandings Arise... and the Solution
- Module 4: Personality Types in Conflict
- Module 5: Escalation of Conflict
- Module 6: De-escalating Conflict
- Module 7: Closing Section
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals who are team leaders and supervisors
- The course is for managers who want to reduce conflicts in their workplace
- Individuals who are aiming to be in leadership positions and want to learn how to be calm and controlled managers
- The course is for supervisors who want to enhance their knowledge in managing people with diverse personalities
- Anyone interested in becoming effective leaders in the workplace
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Real World Strategies & Tools - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or Quality Licence Scheme. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -Quality Licence Scheme
At the Completion of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
Quality Licence Scheme have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. Quality Licence Scheme combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, Quality Licence Scheme also offers qualifications for all ages and abilities all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Once you successfully complete Dealing with Conflict at Work – Certificate in Real World Strategies & Tools - Level 3 you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,808)
- Operations Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,275)
- Team Leader (average UK yearly salary: £23,940)
- Supervisor (average UK yearly salary: £24,401)
|1: Introduction to Your Conflict Management Course|
|Welcome to the Course||00:00:00|
|Your Workbook for the Course|
|What are Conflict and Conflict Management?||00:00:00|
|Your Conflict Log||00:00:00|
|2: Understand the Keys to Conflict|
|The Rational and Irrational Sources of Conflict||00:00:00|
|The Effects of Respect on Conflict||00:00:00|
|How to Use Respect to Help Resolve Conflict||00:00:00|
|3: How Misunderstandings Arise... and the Solution|
|How Communication Works||00:00:00|
|How we Listen: The Four Listening Levels||00:00:00|
|How to Listen Well||00:00:00|
|4: Personality Types in Conflict|
|How Personality Types Conflict||00:00:00|
|How Specific Personalities Clash at Work||00:00:00|
|How to Avoid Personality Clash||00:00:00|
|5: Escalation of Conflict|
|Resistance: It’s Not Conflict… yet.||00:00:00|
|The Onion Model of Resistance||00:00:00|
|The Signs of Conflict Escalation||00:00:00|
|6: De-escalating Conflict|
|The Strategies for Handling Conflict||00:00:00|
|Conflict De-escalation Process||00:00:00|
|Conflict Handling Modes – The Thomas-Kilmann Model||00:00:00|
|The Five Thomas-Kilmann Modes||00:00:00|
|Getting Help from a Third Party||00:00:00|
|How to Recover from a Broken (Professional) Relationship||00:00:00|
|7: Closing Section|
|Good Conflict and Bad Conflict||00:00:00|
|The Secret to Avoiding Conflict||00:00:00|
|Mock : Certificate in Real World Strategies & Tools – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Final : Certificate in Real World Strategies & Tools – Level 3||00:40:00|