The Certificate in Social Media & Business Strategy – Level 3 will shape your skills around building your business online using popular social media platforms. Social media is the most effective way to conduct inbound marketing, and the course will focus heavily on building brand awareness and attracting potential buyers. Social media networks will help you reach not only customers in your demographic, but reach prospects far outside of the target audience. You will learn to create unique social media content, excel in digital marketing, extend your reach and measure ROI. If you aspire to work in digital marketing, qualifying in this course is a step up for you, as you gain the opportunity to progress in your career in this field.
Advance your skills and expertise in social media. The business world rarely functions without social media, and in fact businesses would find themselves being left behind if they are not up to date on social media trends. This course is designed for anyone who aspires to work in online marketing, on social media marketing or e-commerce businesses. The course will explore the intricacies of popular social media platforms, importance of social media strategy and planning and how to choose social media networks that would propel your business into the spotlight
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- What will I learn?
- Who is it for?
- Course Description
- Course Duration
- Method of Assessment
- Entry Requirement
- Career Path
- Turn your social media strategy into actions, with all the tools and processes you need to implement and manage successful social media campaigns for your business.
- Two highly practical, hands-on days that gives you the skills, tools, and confidence to create and execute the very best social media strategy for your business.
- Learn to create a results-driven social media strategy that’s effective, measurable, accountable, and contributes to the long-term success of your business.
- Leverage social selling within your business to drive results. This course looks ahead to the changing social and sales/marketing landscape, how to influence the educated buyer and effect change management.
- Suitable for people who are already running social media activity on behalf of clients or organisations, but that want to understand how social media can be integrated into the wider communications and marketing mix.
- This course is ideal for business owners who wish to use the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Markers, Personal Assistance, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Social Media & Business Strategy - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or Quality Licence Scheme. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -Quality Licence Scheme
At the Completion of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Once you successfully complete the Certificate in Social Media & Business Strategy - Level 3, you will gain a qualification that will prove your expertise in social media. The certification will give you the opportunity to seek employment in the digital marketing industry. You can further study courses related to the subject to enhance your education. Given below are job titles you can attain, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/
- Digital Marketing Manager - £32,669 per annum
- Social Media Manager - £25,732 per annum
- Marketing Executive - £23,565 per annum
- Marketing Manager - £33,345 per annum
- Business Development Manager - £34,321 per annum
|Social Media Marketing -----------|
|How Facebook Works||00:51:00|
|Posts that Engage Your Fans||00:30:00|
|Promotions and Managing Your Facebook||00:30:00|
|Careers with LinkedIn||00:23:00|
|Your Connections with Others||00:39:00|
|Start with Twitter||00:28:00|
|Building the Twitter Network||00:23:00|
|Create an Account||00:23:00|
|Skills Needed for Interesting Video||00:27:00|
|Manage Your YouTube Account||00:19:00|
|Create a YouTube Channel||00:19:00|
|What is Pinterest||00:09:00|
|Connecting to Social Networks||00:45:00|
|Using Pin and Widgets||00:38:00|
|Advanced Social Media Strategies -----------|
|The Trend of Social Media||00:27:00|
|Auditing Social Media||00:25:00|
|Corporate Culture and Social Media||00:29:00|
|The Social Media Policy||00:39:00|
|Content Marketing on Social Media||00:25:00|
|The Popular Social Media Platforms||03:33:00|
|Traditional Website Advertising||00:36:00|
|Social Media Documentation and Schedules||01:00:00|
|The Community Manager Role||00:25:00|
|Importance of Voice Consistency||00:29:00|
|Organizational Customer Service||00:27:00|
|Social Media Triage||00:39:00|
|Social Media Analytics||00:26:00|
|Career of Social Media Strategist||00:20:00|
|Recommended Books – Social Media Marketing|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Social Media & Business Strategy – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Final Exam : Certificate in Social Media & Business Strategy – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.