The importance of social media marketing for businesses and organisations is no longer questioned. It has become a worldwide trend which helps businesses and organisations connect with their customers online.
This Certificate in Social Media Marketing – Level 3 course covers the concept and application of social media marketing, equipping you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy while qualifying you in social media marketing. If you want to make your company go viral, the most effective way to achieve this is by harnessing the power of social media networks. The power of social media has created the next generation of leaders. It is a tool that can benefit you if you learn to use it correctly and to your advantage. This is particularly important to companies and digital marketers who want to establish a presence online. The Certificate in Social Media Marketing – Level 3 will give you a great understanding and set of skills to enter the world of social media.
In brief, this course will teach you how to create a social media strategy to build your business and online marketing campaign. Candidates will be provided with the tools required to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and various other platforms.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- What will I learn?
- Who is it for?
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- Strategy and planning – how to plan your social media activity.
- Grow your audience – how to increase your social media following.
- Engagement – ways to encourage engagement with your online audience.
- Best practice and case studies for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Sales – drive sales through your social media traffic.
- Productivity techniques – free tools and ideas to save you time.
- Measurement – issues in measuring social media’s value.
- This course is ideal for business owners who wish to connect the power of social media to increase their prospects.
- This course also is useful for Digital Marketers, Personal Assistants, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Marketing Executives, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers as well as others involved in Personal Relationship, Event Management, and Business Promotion.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 8 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straightaway, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Social Media Marketing - Level 3. These are printed on high grade paper embossed with official Study365 or Quality Licence Scheme. It is delivered right to your place in a hard back envelope to keep it in pristine condition.
Option 1 -Quality Licence Scheme
At the Completion of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course) for only £49.
Option 2 -CPD Certificate
Successful learners will receive an Endorsed CPD Accredited Certificate for only £29.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Digital Marketing Manager - £32,629
- Marketing Manager - £33,257
- Social Media Manager - £25,808
- Social Media Marketing Manager - £25,001
- Business Development Manager Marketing Manager - £34,392
|How Facebook Works||00:51:00|
|Posts that Engage Your Fans||00:30:00|
|Promotions and Managing Your Facebook||00:30:00|
|Careers with LinkedIn||00:23:00|
|Your Connections with Others||00:39:00|
|Start with Twitter||00:28:00|
|Building the Twitter Network||00:23:00|
|Create an Account||00:23:00|
|Skills Needed for Interesting Video||00:27:00|
|Manage Your YouTube Account||00:19:00|
|Create a YouTube Channel||00:19:00|
|What is Pinterest||00:09:00|
|Connecting to Social Networks||00:45:00|
|Using Pin and Widgets||00:38:00|
|Recommended Books – Social Media Marketing|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in Social Media Marketing – Level 3||00:30:00|
|Final Exam : Certificate in Social Media Marketing – Level 3||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.