Essential across a number of industries, critical and logical thinking are really useful skills to have on your CV, and could be a huge boost to any career. Whether you’re a job seeker, student, or professional, this course will be hugely helpful. Learn to articulate an argument, think logically, and gain analytical, reasoning, and communication skills with Study365.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
- What will I learn?
- Who is it for?
- Benefits of learning with Study365:
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career and progression:
- Logical reasoning and critical thinking
- Influential figures in logic
- The definition of rhetoric and fallacies
- Understanding arguments / the language of arguments
This course is suitable for:
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- High quality resources and mock exams
- Course material that has been created by industry leading experts
- 24/7 access to our learning portal
- The ability to apply for a TOTUM discount card
- A well-recognised accredited qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- Access to a course forum where students can discuss their experiences
- Technical support and live chat service to answer enquiries
- Outstanding support from a tutor via email
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Diploma in Critical and Logical Thinking - Level 3.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Critical thinking and logical thinking are vital aspects for any employee. It is essential that you should be able to think in a logical manner, especially when faced with difficult situations within the workplace. This course will teach you how to develop these skills effectively to suit your career. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Corporate Lawyer - £56,332 per annum
- Mental Health Counsellor - £24,270 per annum
- Business Development Manager - £34,077 per annum
- Event Manager - £25,863 per annum
- Human Resources Manager - £35,474 per annum
- Engineering Consultant - £35,704 per annum
|E Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
|1. LOGICAL REASONING AND CRITICAL THINKING|
|1. LOGICAL REASONING AND CRITICAL THINKING||00:53:00|
|2. IDENTIFYING INFLUENTIAL FIGURES IN LOGIC|
|2. IDENTIFYING INFLUENTIAL FIGURES IN LOGIC||00:27:00|
|3. DEFINITION OF RHETORIC|
|3. DEFINITION OF RHETORIC||00:27:00|
|4. UNDERSTANDING THE ARGUMENT|
|4. UNDERSTANDING THE ARGUMENT||00:40:00|
|5. STUDING THE LANGUAGE OF AN ARGUMENT|
|5. STUDING THE LANGUAGE OF AN ARGUMENT||00:52:00|
|6. DEFINITION OF FALLACIES|
|6. DEFINITION OF FALLACIES||01:12:00|
|Mock Exam : Critical Logical Thinking||01:00:00|
|Final Exam : Critical Logical Thinking||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.