Coaching and mentoring can go a long way in helping someone achieve certain things in life. Be it personal or professional, asking guidance from someone more educated and experienced can greatly determine one’s success, which is why many professions such as life coach, mentors, life consultants and many more have been established in the current world. Corporate professionals also coach and mentor their employees in a bid to improve their performance and productivity and this Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring – Level 3 has been developed to show you just how you can get this done.
As a higher official, it is your responsibility to guide and train those subordinates under you. Therefore, this course comprises of intensive learning materials that will help you better coach employees to meet desired results. You will also get the opportunity to explore the SMART technique and its use in setting appropriate goals and objectives.
This course will further enlighten you on the benefits of fostering good working relationships with employees, the obstacles of development and growth in an employee, providing feedbacks while maintaining trust and many more and thus, could be the perfect certification that qualifies you to mentor someone or to progress in your respective career.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at study365
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand the purpose of coaching and mentoring and how it differs from each other
- Learn how to better coach employees to meet desired results
- Understand how to use the SMART technique to set appropriate goals
- Examine the benefits of fostering good working relationships with the employees
- Explore the various obstacles that hinders the development and growth of an employee
- Discover the attractive characteristics of a coach and mentor
- Learn how to provide effective feedbacks while maintaining the trust
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals aspiring to be a life coach or mentor
- Life coaches, mentors, facilitators or life consultants looking to progress in their career
- Anyone interested in learning more about coaching and mentoring to help others out
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
On the successful completion of this course, you will develop the relevant knowledge and skills to land a rewarding job role in an industry of your choice. You can also use this certificate to win the various job incentives provide by your employer to progress in your career. Given below are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land,
- Outreach Progression Coach
- Life Consultant
- Innovation Consultant
- Talent Coach
- Positive Behavior Support Coach
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|01. Getting Started|
|02. Defining Coaching and Mentoring|
|Defining Coaching and Mentoring||00:00:00|
|03. Setting Goals|
|04. Understanding the Realities|
|Understanding the Realities||00:00:00|
|05. Developing Options|
|06. Wrapping it All Up|
|Wrapping it All Up||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Coaching and Mentoring Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission I – Coaching and Mentoring Level 3||00:00:00|
|07. The Importance of Trust|
|The Importance of Trust||00:00:00|
|08. Providing Feedback|
|09. Overcoming Roadblocks|
|10. Reaching the End|
|Reaching the End||00:00:00|
|11. How Mentoring Differs from Coaching|
|How Mentoring Differs from Coaching||00:00:00|
|12. Wrapping it Up|
|Wrapping it Up||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Coaching and Mentoring Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission II – Coaching and Mentoring Level 3||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.