What does it mean to deliver exceptional customer service? Excellent customer service is central to every business and organisation. If a company has been successful it is very likely that they have a base of loyal and solid customers. Customer expectations must not just be met but exceed at every point. The Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations – Level 4 is an introduction to providing customer excellence from the perspective of modern businesses. As a pivotally important component, customer service will enable businesses to establish a strong reputation and success will naturally follow.
The course will discuss key topics such as principles of customer service, resolving customer complaints, monitoring customer feedback, understanding diversity in the workplace and focusing on customer retention.
Customer service is an in-demand skill and companies around the world are constantly looking for skilled customer service professionals. It is not just to improve the standard of customer service but also to manage the business image. The Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations – Level 4 will benefit learners on being able to demonstrate your skills and knowledge to an array of potential employers.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 4 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of customer service employees in multiple industries.
- Learn the fundamental basics of providing customer service in a business environment.
- Create a customer service programme based on best practices.
- Learn how to communicate with customers effectively.
- Learn how to respond to customer feedback appropriately.
- Learn how to retain customers.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Customer Service Managers, Customer Service Officers, Coordinators and Assistants
- Hotel Receptionists, Hotel employees of all levels
- Employees in multiple industries such as retail and public workers
- Anyone who wants to learn about customer service
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-04952
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Once you successfully completed the Level 4 Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations, you will gain the knowledge that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this certification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Customer Service Manager - £27,800 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor - £19,553 per annum
- Customer Service Officer - £17,903 per annum
- Hotel Receptionist - £7.35 per hour
- Public Relations Coordinator - £23,298 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Customer Service Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Hotel Management Trainees
- Corporate Receptionist
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Nature of Customer Service|
|Nature of Customer Service||00:00:00|
|2: The basic principles of Business|
|The basic principles of Business – Part I||00:00:00|
|The basic principles of Business – Part II||00:00:00|
|3: Handling Customer complaints|
|Handling Customer complaints||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations Level 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission I – Customer Service & Public Relations Level 4 Certification||00:00:00|
|4: How important is Customer Retention|
|How important is Customer Retention||00:00:00|
|5: Monitor Customer Service practices and Improve feedback|
|Monitor Customer Service practices and Improve feedback||00:00:00|
|6: Treating employees equally|
|Treating employees equally||00:00:00|
|7: Employee performance and Conflicts Management|
|Employee performance and Conflicts Management||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Customer Service & Public Relations Level 4||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|Assignment Submission II – Customer Service & Public Relations Level 4 Certification||00:00:00|