The Diploma in Diabetes Care – Level 3 Certification is designed for health professionals who want to acquire greater insight on diabetes. Health professionals should know how to care for people with diabetes, how to develop guidelines for patients, and if you are part of a team how do you treat diabetes patients. If you have direct access to diabetes patients, you will find this course immensely beneficial as it covers everything you need to know about the condition and diabetes care.
The course will discuss modules in Diabetes Care Level 3 at length with learners gaining a sound understanding of approaches to care, promoting self-care, complications and managing diabetes in patients. Healthcare is a busy industry and professionals who have time constraints can benefit from this course immensely. The course will combine theory with practice and meet the educational needs of healthcare professionals who want to develop new skills and build on existing ones.
Healthcare professionals who want to qualify in this course will have access to opportunities to further their vocational training or even progress in their career. It is a recognised qualification that is at its heart a training that facilitates a greater understanding of how to care for people with this condition.The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner. The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process. *Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink *Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- What will I learn?
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand the nature of level 1 and 2 diabetes
- Learn about the symptoms and concerns of diabetes
- Learn how to deal with patients afflicted with this condition
- Gain an understanding of Insulin
- Learn about the complications of diabetes
- Learn about dietary considerations in diabetes patients
- Learn how patients live with diabetes
- What are diabetic emergencies?
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Dieticians, Nutritionists
- Individuals working in the medical field
- Professionals dealing with diabetes patients
- Anyone willing to learn more about diabetes care
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-04980
On the successful completion of Level 3 Diploma in Diabetes Care, you will be eligible enough to get ahold of various job positions and to progress further in your career by demanding for salary increments and job promotions from your organisation. If you wish to study further on the diabetes chronic condition, you can use this diploma as the base and move ahead. Below given are few of the job positions you can gain employment in with this certification. The average UK salary per annum is according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
- General Physician - £50,975 per annum
- Registered Nurse - £23,763 per annum
- Dietitian - £25,621 per annum
- Nurse Educator
Other jobs you can get
- Eye Specialist
- Diabetes Awareness Coordinator
- Diabetes Awareness Social Worker
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|01. Understanding Diabetes|
|02. Different Types of Diabetes|
|Different Types of Diabetes||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Diabetes Care Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission I – Diabetes Care Level 3||00:00:00|
|04. Avoid Diabetes Complications|
|Avoid Diabetes Complications||00:00:00|
|05. Know the Symptoms|
|Know the Symptoms||00:00:00|
|06. Healthy Lifestyles|
|07. Having a Healthy Life|
|Having a Healthy Life||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Diabetes Care Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission II – Diabetes Care Level 3||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.