The Diploma in Diabetes Care – Level 3 Certification is designed for health professionals who want to acquire greater insight on diabetes. Health professionals should know how to care for people with diabetes, how to develop guidelines for patients, and if you are part of a team how do you treat diabetes patients. If you have direct access to diabetes patients, you will find this course immensely beneficial as it covers everything you need to know about the condition and diabetes care.
The course will discuss modules in Diabetes Care Level 3 at length with learners gaining a sound understanding of approaches to care, promoting self-care, complications and managing diabetes in patients. Healthcare is a busy industry and professionals who have time constraints can benefit from this course immensely. The course will combine theory with practice and meet the educational needs of healthcare professionals who want to develop new skills and build on existing ones.
Healthcare professionals who want to qualify in this course will have access to opportunities to further their vocational training or even progress in their career. It is a recognised qualification that is at its heart a training that facilitates a greater understanding of how to care for people with this condition.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
What will I learn?
- Understand the nature of level 1 and 2 diabetes
- Learn about the symptoms and concerns of diabetes
- Learn how to deal with patients afflicted with this condition
- Gain an understanding of Insulin
- Learn about the complications of diabetes
- Learn about dietary considerations in diabetes patients
- Learn how patients live with diabetes
- What are diabetic emergencies?
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this course aimed at?
- Dieticians, Nutritionists
- Individuals working in the medical field
- Professionals dealing with diabetes patients
- Anyone willing to learn more about diabetes care
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
Method of assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Diabetes Care by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
Awarding body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body renowned for its extensive range of industry-standard accredited vocational qualifications. ABC Awards is Ofqual regulated and have an established reputation for cultivating high-quality and diverse skills and knowledge. They are committed to developing and awarding qualifications that showcase skills for employment. ABC Awards was established in 1998 and thousands of learners qualify for their vocational trainings each year. They offer a wide range of qualifications that cover multiple sectors and industries. They have a simplified process and learners are guaranteed to receive excellent value for money. ABC Awards ensures their partners receive the best possible service.
Progression and career path
On the successful completion of Level 3 Diploma in Diabetes Care, you will be eligible enough to get ahold of various job positions and to progress further in your career by demanding for salary increments and job promotions from your organisation. If you wish to study further on the diabetes chronic condition, you can use this diploma as the base and move ahead. Below given are few of the job positions you can gain employment in with this qualification. The average UK salary per annum is according to https://www.payscale.com.
- General Physician – £50,975 per annum
- Registered Nurse – £23,763 per annum
- Dietitian – £25,621 per annum
- Nurse Educator
Other jobs you can get
- Eye Specialist
- Diabetes Awareness Coordinator
- Diabetes Awareness Social Worker
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|01. Understanding Diabetes|
|02. Different Types of Diabetes|
|Different Types of Diabetes||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Diabetes Care Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|04. Avoid Diabetes Complications|
|Avoid Diabetes Complications||00:00:00|
|05. Know the Symptoms|
|Know the Symptoms||00:00:00|
|06. Healthy Lifestyles|
|07. Having a Healthy Life|
|Having a Healthy Life||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Diabetes Care Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
No Reviews found for this course.