Dreaming of a health or social care career that earns by helping people physically, emotionally or mentally? Then this Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 3 might just be the course you need to amp up your dream career or to win the job promotion that you long for. This course includes very insightful modules that will explore every corner of the health and social care industry to shape you into the most educated and marketable professional there is.
This course will first lay the background for the health and social care industry by discussing the industry as a whole and its essence. You will then come across modules that will show you how to promote communication and personal development within the care setting, after which you will be taught about equality and inclusion that has to be implemented in a care setting.
The course will beautifully relay how to safeguard and protect the people under your care. Other topics such as duty of care, information handling, health and safety and roles, responsibilities and duties of a social care worker will also be extensively explored through this course in a bid to help you walk away with all there is to health and social care.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements, which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at study365
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support, and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand how to promote communication and personal development within the care settings
- Learn about equality and inclusion that has to be practiced in a health and social care setting
- Discover how to safeguard and protect people in the care
- Learn about duty of care and what it implies
- Explore the role, duties, and responsibilities of a social worker
- Identify how to handle care information in a confidential and effective manner
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals aspiring to get into the health or social care industry
- Health and social care professionals looking for some progression in their careers
- Anyone interested in learning more about health and social care
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
ABC Awards and Certa Awards will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course. Course Code: QLS-05290
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
This certificate will enhance your knowledge, skills, and qualifications for a number of jobs across various industries. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the area or to make substantial progress in your career. Below listed are some of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Care Worker – £27,548 per annum
- Social Worker – £28,881 per annum
- Occupational Therapist - £28,262 per annum
- Care Home Manager – £28,876 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1. Communication And Personal Development|
|Communication And Personal Development||00:00:00|
|2. Equality And Inclusion|
|Equality And Inclusion||00:00:00|
|3. Safeguarding And Protection|
|Safeguarding And Protection||00:00:00|
|4. Duty Of Care|
|Duty Of Care||00:00:00|
|5. The Role Of The Social Worker|
|The Role Of The Social Worker||00:00:00|
|6. Health, Safety And Information Handling|
|Health, Safety And Information Handling||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Health & Social Care Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission – Health & Social Care Level 3||00:00:00|