If you want to work in a business environment, the key place to start is in administration. Being employed in administration will allow you to explore many exciting opportunities to advance in your career. The Diploma in Organisational Administration – Level 3 is a comprehensive training that offers insight into a business organisation. Administration is central to the overall success of an organisation and how well it functions, grows and develops. It is an excellent field to get into, whether you are new to administration or already employed, and looking to acquire a promotion or new employment opportunities.
Qualifying in Organisational administration allows business administrators to learn to perform their job effectively and efficiently. It is the fundamental introduction to what takes place in a business environment and the duties involved to achieve overall success. The course contains key topics related to business administrative tasks and duties.
The Diploma in Organisational Administration – Level 3 course will educate you on business administration matters and gives you the opportunity to enhance your vocational training. Students will find this course helpful and the academic qualification will propel them to find a well-paying job.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink *Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- What will I learn?
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- What does a business administrator do? Learn the duties of the job role and become competent in the workplace.
- Learn how to plan events and schedule meetings.
- Learn administrative best practices and how to apply them in a business environment to increase growth and development.
- Learn how to supervise and motivate a team to reach maximum growth.
- Have a good understanding of customer service.
- Qualifying in organisational administration means you can work in various roles in well-paid positions, with room for career progression.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Business Administrators and Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Business Administration and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 02 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-04978
Once you successfully completed Level 3 Diploma in Organisational Administration, you will gain the knowledge that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this certification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Business Administrator - £16,594 per annum
- Office Manager - £24,483 per annum
- Administration Manager - £25,052 per annum
- Office Administrator - £17,537 per annum
- Administrative Assistant - £17,005 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Administrative Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|01. Organisational Business Environment|
|Organisational Business Environment||00:00:00|
|02. Working with Other Employees|
|Working with Other Employees||00:00:00|
|03. Good Customer Service|
|Good Customer Service||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Organisational Administration Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission I – Organisational Administration Level 3||00:00:00|
|04. Conducting Meetings|
|05. Business Documents|
|06. Managing a Team in a Business Environment|
|Managing a Team in a Business Environment||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Organisational Administration Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission II – Organisational Administration Level 3||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.