Administration is central to any organisation. The Diploma in Organisational Administration Level 3 focuses on administration being the core of the company and is designed for any individual who wants to have a career in a business environment. Administration is a great place to start as you will find ample opportunities to progress into various positions and employment. Doors will open for you to enjoy a high level career with a well-paying job.
The Diploma in Organisational Administration Level 3 will focus on key topics such as how to provide good customer service, how to work with other employees, conduct business meetings and effectively manage a team.
The course is a stepping stone for Administrative Assistants who want to progress in their career. It is also a great opportunity for Business Administrators who want to acquire new skills and knowledge of organisational administration. Learn how to manage a team, work with a team to reach common organisational goals and effectively perform in your job role to ensure the overall success of the organisation. The course provides an opportunity to further your vocational training and qualify in organisational administration that will give your CV a good boost.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink *Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- What will I learn?
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- What does a business administrator do? Learn the duties of the job role and become competent in the workplace.
- Learn how to plan events and schedule meetings.
- Learn administrative best practices and how to apply them in a business environment to increase growth and development.
- Learn how to supervise and motivate a team to reach maximum growth.
- Have a good understanding of customer service.
- Qualifying in organisational administration means you can work in various roles in well-paid positions, with room for career progression.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Business Administrators and Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Business Administration and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-04978
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Once you successfully completed Level 3 Diploma in Organisational Administration, you will gain the knowledge that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this certification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Business Administrator - £16,594 per annum
- Office Manager - £24,483 per annum
- Administration Manager - £25,052 per annum
- Office Administrator - £17,537 per annum
- Administrative Assistant - £17,005 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Administrative Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|01. Organisational Business Environment|
|Organisational Business Environment||00:00:00|
|02. Working with Other Employees|
|Working with Other Employees||00:00:00|
|03. Good Customer Service|
|Good Customer Service||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Organisational Administration Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission I – Organisational Administration Level 3||00:00:00|
|04. Conducting Meetings|
|05. Business Documents|
|06. Managing a Team in a Business Environment|
|Managing a Team in a Business Environment||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief II – Diploma in Organisational Administration Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission II – Organisational Administration Level 3||00:00:00|