This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.Do you want to gain expertise in project management and medical coding? If yes, then this course is perfect for you.
Medical Coding and Project Management Certification Bundle are globally recognised qualifications to showcase your skills and knowledge and prove to employers that you are competent, marketable and will effectively contribute to the success of an enterprise. The comprehensive project management courses will speed learners on the fundamentals of project management processes including identifying project risks, mitigating threats, capitalising on opportunities and possessing core knowledge and practical application.
Medical coders should be up to date on current regulations and requirements. Different procedures are assigned procedure codes, therefore, it is important to keep gaining new skills and knowledge in the field of medical coding. The course offers all the latest guidelines and principles on the standards of medical coding, improving the ability to measure healthcare services, track public health issues and enhance clinical decision-making skills.
The library course is for any learner who wants to validate your skills and advance your career to the next level. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use project management skills effectively and proficiently.
- What you will learn
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Library Objectives
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Who is this course for?
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
- Gain understanding of fundamental knowledge, terminology and effective project management processes. You can contribute high value to your organisation’s projects.
- The Prince 2 foundation and practitioner exam is the ideal starting point if you want to have a career in project management. Successfully passing these exams is highly beneficial for your future project management contributions.
- With the increase in growth, complexity and diversity PMIs Risk Management Professional will recognise your unique competency and skill to assess project risks and mitigate threats.
- CAPM is an entry-level certification if you have little or no experience in project management. You will gain new skills and knowledge and improve your standing of making a higher salary.
- The PMP is a globally recognised certificate that will give you skills to complete projects on time and on budget.
- The six sigma green belt is aimed at intermediate and senior project managers who want to achieve higher skills and knowledge. Learners will gain an understanding of methodology in lean six sigma and become an effective problem solver.
- Gain an understanding of the diagnostics classification system. You will gain the necessary training to comply with the updated standards.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Medical Coding and Billing: ICD-10 - CPC/CPB Certification
- Medical Coding and Billing: ICD-9 - CPC/CPB Certification
- Agile Project Management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Prince2 Foundation - 2017
- Prince 2® Bundle 2017
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Study at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
- Job hunters
- Medical coders
- Project management individuals
- Learners wishing to qualify in project management qualification
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in medical coding
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Those who successfully complete the Medical Coding and Project Management Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. Those Certificates will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Once you successfully complete the Medical Coding and Project Management Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- Project Management Manager
- Medical Records Coding Specialist
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Remote Coder
- Certified Coder
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for Project Management Manager is £46,842 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
|Medical Coding and Billing: ICD-10 - CPC/CPB Certification|
|Medical Coding and Billing: ICD-9 - CPC/CPB Certification|
|Agile Project Management|
|Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)|
|Prince2 Foundation - 2017|
|Prince 2® Bundle 2017|
|Project Management Professional (PMP)|
|Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Six Sigma Green Belt|
|PMI Risk Management Professional|