The Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education is designed to equip learners with the vital knowledge of what it takes to work with children. It is a comprehensive course that will enable learners to understand how to care for young children and ensure their well-being, at all times. The qualification will enable learners to acquire the knowledge and experience to work with children up to 5 years. If you want to have a career in childcare and education, this is a valuable course as it will improve your opportunities of gaining recognised employment.
The course will cover key topic such as the health and development of children during early years, and how a child educator can play a pivotal role during this time. The information will be crucial should you want to work in a child care environment, or are already employed in a similar position.
If you love working with children the Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education course is perfect for you. While it is a rewarding career to have, it is also a lucrative industry. The competition for childcare jobs has increased in recent years, and employers are looking for nationally recognised qualifications.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Entry Requirement
- Course Objectives
- Course Description
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand child development from birth to 5 years.
- Understand theory and educational frameworks in early years.
- Learn how to plan opportunities for a child's learning development.
- Understand a child's physical needs.
- Learn how children transition during significant events.
- Learn about the nutritional needs of children.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
- The Level 3 Award, Certificate and Extended Diploma in Childcare and Education have been designed to enable you access higher education, and will also support your progression into the workplace
- This Award is made up of 2 mandatory units, which will give learners a good understanding of working in childcare and education
- Qualification type: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 227
- Qualification number (QN): 601/3998/5
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete 2 mandatory units. You will complete assignments which will be assessed by a tutor.
Grading system: A*–D (to pass an assignment you must achieve a grade D or above).
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education Certificate. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK's leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Once you successfully complete the Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education you will gain an accredited qualification. Learners can progress to the Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education and then onto the NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator). It will be a useful introduction to our Early Years Educator qualifications that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. The average UK salary per annum is according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
- Childcare Worker - £26,693 per annum
- Social Worker - £28,167 per annum
- Early Childhood Educator - £17,382 per annum
- Childcare Leader - £7.93 per hour
- Child Coordinator
- Child Programme Manager
- Written and designed by the industry's finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|Equity and Access Policy|
|Academic Appeals Policy|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|(A) Application Form : Cache Awarding Body Registration|
|Child development from Conception to Seven Years [F/506/5384]|
|1.1 Stages of Development|
|1.2 Theoretical Perspectives|
|1.3 Communication of Children|
|Childrens Health and Wellbeing [J/506/5385]|
|2.1 Attachment and Secure Relationships|
|2.2 Physical Care Routines for Babies and Children|
|2.3 Health and Wellbeing of Children|
|2.4 Benefits of good Diets|
|Harvard Referencing Guide|
|Harvard Referencing Guide|
|☑ Submit Your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission : NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education|
|☑ Re-Submit Your Assignment|