Are you interested in a marketing career? Maybe you enjoy writing? Do you have some computer skills?
This course is the perfect opportunity to kick start a fantastic career. Social Media is everywhere, and you can make a career out of it! Learn how to create amazing content, get your head around SEO, understand Google Analytics, and get qualified. As a Social Media Manager you could be doing things like: monitoring various social media platforms, updating sites, creating content, creating and overseeing competitions, keeping up-to-date with trends, using social media tools and writing blog posts. With experience you could progress to senior roles, with the potential to earn 70K a year. As you can see, it is an exciting and varied career, with plenty of room for progression. With a recognised qualification like this one, you will land your dream career in no time!
What will I learn?
- Google+ for business – creating a page, how to use it, connecting with other platforms, and more.
- Facebook for business – building a page and audience, how to promote your business using Facebook and advanced features.
- Linkdin for business – finding and engaging with your audience, marketing, and recruitment.
- Twitter for business – connecting and advertising with Twitter.
- Youtube for business – marketing, advertising and working on YouTube.
- Pinterest for business – creating an account, analysing performance and improving your presence.
- Instagram for business – other platforms and Instagram and how to post content on Instagram.
- Blogging for business – learn how to create excellent and professional content.
- Google Analytics – SEO, social reports, tracking, navigating and much more!
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. Learners will be assigned a personal tutor, to provide guidance whenever you need it.
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for business owner who wish to use social media to improve their business.
- This course would also suit anyone hoping to work in marketing, or as a social media manager.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a “Social Media for Business Training Certificate”.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This training leads you to become a:
- Digital Marketers
- Social Media Consultant
- Marketing Executives
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
|01. Google+ for Business|
|Introduction to the Google+ for Business||00:10:00|
|Creating a Google+ Business Page||00:41:00|
|Posting on Google+ page||00:27:00|
|Configuring and Optimizing Google+ for Business||00:27:00|
|Connecting Google+ with Other Platform||00:06:00|
|02. Facebook for Business|
|Build my Facebook page||00:28:00|
|Building Your Audience||00:32:00|
|Facebook Post and Integrating with Audience||00:20:00|
|Promoting the Business on Facebook||00:50:00|
|Advance features and managing page||00:22:00|
|03. LinkedIn for Business|
|Introduction to LinkedIn||00:05:00|
|Finding and Engaging with your Audience||00:34:00|
|Create and Marketing with Your Company LinkedIn Page||00:42:00|
|Recruitment with LinkedIn||00:05:00|
|04. Twitter for Business|
|Introduction to Twitter||00:21:00|
|Connecting & Twitting||00:36:00|
|Advertising on Twitter||00:39:00|
|05. YouTube for Business|
|Introduction to YouTube||00:15:00|
|Marketing on YouTube||00:27:00|
|Working with YouTube Channel||00:28:00|
|Advertising on YouTube||00:37:00|
|06. Pinterest for Business|
|Create a Pinterest Business Account||00:24:00|
|Improving Pinterest Presense||00:39:00|
|Analyse the Performance of Pinterest||00:06:00|
|07. Instagram for Business|
|Content post on Instagram||00:32:00|
|Other Platform with Instagram||00:13:00|
|08. Blogging for Business|
|Introduction Blogging for Business||00:10:00|
|Goal & Strategy of Blogging||00:19:00|
|Technology and Content Creation for Blogging||00:36:00|
|Implementation of Blogging to your Business||00:16:00|
|09. Google Analytics for Business|
|Introduction to Google Analytics||00:33:00|
|Navigating the Interface of Google Analytics||00:46:00|
|Audience & Acquisition Reports||01:01:00|
|Social Reports and SEO||00:23:00|
|Tracking’s and Reports||00:31:00|
|Additional Features of Google Analytics||00:25:00|
|Mock Exam: Social Media||00:20:00|
|Final Exam: Social Media||00:20:00|