Gain a full understanding of the theories behind social psychology, a subject focusing on how individuals impact and are impacted by others around them. Gain a better understanding of human behaviour and how this affects people, and study applied social psychology. This course will allow learners to pursue a career within social psychology and gain research, analytical, communication, critical thinking, time management, and abstract reasoning skills.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
What will I learn?
- The fundamental principles of social psychology
- Research methods and ethics
- Social cognition and perception
- How to identify the self in a social context
- How to understand attitudes and persuasion
- Attraction and close relationships
- Discrimination, stereotypes and prejudice
- The ability to apply social psychology
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for:
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Psychology students
- Anyone hoping to pursue a career in social psychology
Benefits of learning with Study365:
- High quality resources and mock exams
- Course material that has been created by industry leading experts
- 24/7 access to our learning portal
- The ability to apply for an NUS extra discount card
- A well-recognised accredited qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- Access to a course forum where students can discuss their experiences
- Technical support and live chat service to answer enquiries
- Outstanding support from a tutor via email
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Social Psychology certificate.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Career and progression:
This is a really useful course for individuals who are hoping to get into a career in social psychology. Gain a thorough understanding of the theories of social psychology, which will give you a very good idea on how different humans behave and the manner in which it affects others. Gain many useful skills and knowledge which will help you out in your chosen career. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Clinical Psychologist – £39,603 per annum
- Counsellor – £24,270 per annum
- Social Worker – £28,217 per annum
- Forensic Psychologist – £31,283 per annum
- Health Psychologist – £32,071 per annum
- Occupational Psychologist – £27,739 per annum
- Sports Psychologist – £25,000 per annum
|1. FUNDAMENTALS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY|
|1. FUNDAMENTALS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY||00:36:00|
|2. EXPLORING RESEARCH METHODS AND ETHICS|
|2. EXPLORING RESEARCH METHODS AND ETHICS||01:15:00|
|3. STUDYING SOCIAL COGNITION & PERCEPTION|
|3. STUDYING SOCIAL COGNITION & PERCEPTION||00:48:00|
|4. IDENTIFYING THE SELF IN A SOCIAL CONTEXT|
|4. IDENTIFYING THE SELF IN A SOCIAL CONTEXT||00:54:00|
|5. UNDERSTANDING ATTITUDES AND PERSUASION|
|5. UNDERSTANDING ATTITUDES AND PERSUASION||00:56:00|
|6. WHAT ARE GROUP DECISIONS?|
|6. WHAT ARE GROUP DECISIONS?||00:52:00|
|7. UNDERSTANDING ATTRACTION & CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS|
|7. UNDERSTANDING ATTRACTION & CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS||01:15:00|
|8. DISCRIMINATION, STEREOTYPES AND PREJUDICE|
|8. DISCRIMINATION, STEREOTYPES AND PREJUDICE||01:06:00|
|9. HOW TO APPLY SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY?|
|9. HOW TO APPLY SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY?||01:14:00|
|Mock Exam : Social Psychology||00:40:00|
|Exam : Social Psychology||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.