Course Outline:Qualification Title: Certificate in Life Control Skills Training Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days) Guided Learning Hours: 02 Availability: International
- Do you feel like your life is spinning out of control? Are you struggling to say No?
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
Most people go through life feeling detached and disconnected. They have lost control of it and don’t know how to get it back. Many times we find ourselves doing things we have to do, while our dreams seem to have been left behind. Certificate in Life Control Skills Training training is learning about time management, unleashing your power and saying No when it is the right thing to do. If you find yourself constantly agreeing to do things you absolutely can’t find the time to do, then this course will help you achieve that balance.
Certificate in Life Control Skills Training will give you insight into what you should say Yes to and what you should say No to. You will not only learn to manage your time but you will take control of your life. Instead of doing things you absolutely detest you can spend this time doing things you are passionate about.
If you learn to effectively manage your time you can get more things done. Do not be afraid to say No. People are sometimes afraid of what this word might do to their future opportunities, particularly in the workplace. However, it is best to be truthful about how much you can do rather than commit to something you cannot. Certificate in Life Control Skills Training will teach you to become a master at saying No at the right time.
- Learn how to make effective choices when you say Yes or No
- Learn how to manage your stress and take on only what you can do
- Take control of your day to day life by doing only the things that are manageable
- Learn how to be more productive during the day
- Learn how to think things through before taking on anything
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Module 1: The Why of No - why No matters and why it's hard to say.
- Module 2: The What of No - What to say No to, and when to say it.
- Module 3: The How of No - Here's the meat: how to say NO in lots of situations.
- Module 4: The what if of No - Oh wait! What if? ...Don't worry; I've got you covered.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals who are interested in learning about time management
- The course is for learners who have an interest in enhancing their time management skills
- Individuals who are in supervisory roles but want to learn the principle of saying No when it is necessary
- The course is ideal for students who want to achieve a healthy balance in their lives
- Learners interested in making time count and applying successful time management strategies
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Certificate in Life Control Skills Training.
The Certificate in Life Control Skills Training certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
Once you successfully complete Certificate in Life Control Skills Training you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Project Manager - £35,808 per annum
- Operations Manager - £34,275 per annum
- Team Leader - £23,940 per annum
- Supervisor - £24,401 per annum
- HR Manager - £35,813 per annum
- Marketing Manager - £35,813 per annum
- Account Manager - £26,354 per annum
|E Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
|1: The Why of No - why No matters and why it's hard to say.|
|Why is No Important?||00:00:00|
|Why is No Difficult? Your Inner Gopher||00:00:00|
|Why is No Difficult? Six things that Drive you to Say Yes||00:00:00|
|2: The What of No - What to say No to, and when to say it.|
|What to do to Challenge your Instincts on No||00:00:00|
|What to Say No to||00:00:00|
|Specific things to Say No to||00:00:00|
|When to Say No||00:00:00|
|What are your Choices?||00:00:00|
|When to Say No to Relationships||00:00:00|
|What does No Mean?||00:00:00|
|What is Special Time?||00:00:00|
|3: The How of No - Here's the meat: how to say NO in lot's of situations.|
|How to be Happy with No||00:00:00|
|How to Decide Yes or No: Six Tools to Help Make Your Decision||00:00:00|
|How to Decide Yes or No: Six Ways of Thinking about Any Problem||00:00:00|
|How to Make No Feel Easier||00:00:00|
|How to Say No||00:00:00|
|How to say No to Friends and Loved Ones||00:00:00|
|How to say No to your Customers||00:00:00|
|How to say No to False Assumptions||00:00:00|
|How to say No to Temptation||00:00:00|
|How to Say No to your Colleagues at Work||00:00:00|
|How to Get on with it: How to say No to Procrastination||00:00:00|
|How to say No in Negotiations||00:00:00|
|More Tips on How to Say No||00:00:00|
|4: The What if of No - Oh wait! What if? ...Don't worry; I've got you covered.|
|What if they Resist your No?||00:00:00|
|What if you want to Say Yes?||00:00:00|
|Four ‘What if?’ Questions||00:00:00|
|What if you don’t Follow my Advice?||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.