Content marketing is a marketing strategy that creates, publishes and distributes content for a target audience. This marketing strategy is gaining huge preference in the modern world and you as a marketing professional, business owner or entrepreneur should also have a good hang on this strategy to excel within the industry. This course in Content Marketing The Strategy to Market in Minutes will show you how content marketing has turned into a strategy that will help market your business within a few minutes and will also expose you to the dos and don’ts of this strategy, so that you thoroughly utilise this strategy for your business or organisation.
Aimed at both beginners and professionals alike, this course will guide you through creating and publishing content for the desired audience and will also enlighten you on how to use video for content marketing. The course curriculum will further look into email marketing and will enlighten you on why it is important to email customers frequently.
Building on that knowledge, this course will educate you on the two types of emailing – namely soap opera sequence and seinfield email sequence – that you might have to adopt in your content marketing strategy. Furthermore, the course will sufficiently familiarise you with Hootsuite, which is a popular social media management platform that is used for social syndication to make this a worthy learning experience for you.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Explore the dos and don’ts of creating and marketing content
- Understand how to use video for content marketing
- Learn the role of soap opera sequence and seinfield email sequence
- Identify the importance of emailing frequently
- Delve into the concept of search engine optimisation
- Discover how to optimise Hootsuite for social syndication
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals aspiring for a career in content marketing, digital marketing or related
- Marketing executives, business owners and entrepreneurs interested in using content marketing to improve their business
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Content Marketing The Strategy to Market in Minutes
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This certificate will supplement your qualifications and help you in landing a rewarding employment in the marketing industry. You can also use this certificate as an opportunity to expand your education in the area or to make significant progress in your current employment. Listed as follows are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Content marketing manager – £34,734 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1.2 The Big Outline||00:00:00|
|1.3 To Do’s of Creating Content||00:00:00|
|2: RECORDING VIDEO|
|2.1 Are You Ready to Record||00:00:00|
|2.2 Tools I Personally Use for Recording||00:00:00|
|2.3 OBS Setup||00:00:00|
|2.4 Creating a Professional Background for $50||00:00:00|
|2.5 Convert Your MP4 to MP3||00:00:00|
|2.6 Outsourcing to Fiverr||00:00:00|
|3.1 Why Email Everyday||00:00:00|
|3.2 Soap Opera Sequence||00:00:00|
|3.3 Seinfeld Email Sequence||00:00:00|
|3.4 Ready to Optimise Your Articles||00:00:00|
|4.1 Optimise an Article||00:00:00|
|4.2 Optimise Readability||00:00:00|
|4.3 Yoast Real-Time Analysis for Any Site||00:00:00|
|4.4 Real-Time Ranking Case Study||00:00:00|
|5: SOCIAL MEDIA|
|5.1 HootSuite for Social Syndication||00:00:00|
|5.2 Welcome to HootSuite||00:00:00|
|5.3 Connecting Social Media Accounts||00:00:00|
|5.4 Publishing and Scheduling in HootSuite||00:00:00|
|5.5 Managing Your HootSuite Dashboard||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.