Eczema is a skin condition that many people find intolerable. It is not a disease, however, it is the inflammation of skin. Many with eczema suffer from a terrible itch that makes the condition worse, unless properly treated. The Eczema Solution- Level 3 will provide tips and advice on how to manage symptoms of eczema and relive yourself from the itch. You will learn to care for your skin, use the right creams and supplements and become free from this skin condition.
Eczema Solution- Level 3 will demonstrate how to minimise and prevent eczema from occurring. Allergy-proof your home, avoid consuming foods that may cause the allergy to worsen, manage your stress effectively, control your diet and learn how to cope with eczema.
Eczema Solution- Level 3 will give you the relevant knowledge on great home remedies and life-changing information. It is comprehensive training that offers the best advice and guidance on how meditation can improve this skin condition. This is a IAP certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself and make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive IAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
- Learn how to get rid of the eczema itch
- Learn how light therapy, creams and supplements can help with eczema
- Learn to deal with a child having eczema
- Learn about the connection between eczema and your emotions
- Learn the many ways to care for your skin
This course is recommended for,
- People dealing with eczema
- Healthcare workers
- Skin specialists
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion for Eczema Solution- Level 3’ by IAP
- The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
The Certificate in Eczema Solution- Level 3 will enhance your skillset and boost your resume. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and improve your expertise in this regard. Your skills will be recognised by top employers and organisations for your commitment to enhancing growth and professionalism.
|1.1. PROMO – Eczema Solution||00:03:00|
|1.2. Introduction & Beginning Concepts||00:04:00|
|What Is Eczema|
|2.1 What Is Eczema||00:06:00|
|Beating The Eczema Itch|
|3.1 Beating The Eczema Itch||00:06:00|
|Eczema & Your Emotions|
|4.1 Eczema & Your Emotions||00:07:00|
|Eczema & The Magic Of Meditation|
|5.1 Eczema & The Magic Of Meditation||00:05:00|
|Eczema & Skin Hydration|
|6.1 Eczema & Skin Hydration||00:06:00|
|Great Home Remedies For Eczema|
|7.1 Great Home Remedies For Eczema||00:07:00|
|Coping With Eczema|
|8.1 Coping With Eczema||00:07:00|
|Allergy-Proof Your Home|
|9.1 Allergy-Proof Your Home||00:05:00|
|Eczema & Children|
|10.1 Eczema & Children||00:05:00|
|Final Ideas & Tips|
|11.1 Final Ideas & Tips||00:06:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|
No Reviews found for this course.