Millions of people are affected by joint issues. Common reasons for joint problems include arthritis, osteoporosis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. If you want to know what action to take to reduce joint pain, here’s an excellent course that offers great insight into slowing down wear and tear of ligaments. The Joint Health- Level 3 course is designed to teach you based on proven scientific research how to manage and relieve pain related to joint problems.
Joint Health- Level 3 will demonstrate how to restore flexibility and mobility, move freely minus any pain, opt for home remedies over counter-medications and incorporate a healthy diet and exercise routine to your day to day life.
The Joint Health- Level 3 course will give you the relevant knowledge on maintaining healthy joints in greater detail. It is comprehensive training that offers the best advice and guidance on how to effectively take care of your joints and lead a healthier lifestyle. This is a IAP certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive IAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
- Learn the importance of joint health
- Understand common joint problems
- Learn to watch your weight
- Home remedies to ease joint pain
- Learn to exercise to strengthen your joints
This course is recommended for,
- Healthcare Workers
- For anyone who wants to learn about joints
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion’ for ‘Joint Health- Level 3’ by IAP.
- The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
The Certificate for Joint Health- Level 3 will enhance your skillset and boost your resume. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and improve your expertise in this regard. Your skills will be recognised by top employers and organisations for your commitment to enhancing growth and professionalism.
|1.1. PROMO – Joint Health||00:03:00|
|1.2. Intro And First Concepts||00:01:00|
|The Importance Of Joint Health|
|2.1 The Importance Of Joint Health||00:07:00|
|Common Joint Problems|
|3.1 Common Joint Problems||00:07:00|
|Exercise Your Joints|
|4.1 Exercise Your Joints||00:08:00|
|Balance Your Diet|
|5.1 Balance Your Diet||00:08:00|
|Watch Your Weight|
|6.1 Watch Your Weight||00:07:00|
|Home Remedies For Joint Pain|
|7.1 Home Remedies For Joint Pain||00:08:00|
|Best Joint Supplements|
|8.1 Best Joint Supplements||00:10:00|
|Other Options For Joint Pain|
|9.1 Other Options For Joint Pain||00:08:00|
|Final Thoughts & Ideas|
|10.1 Final Thoughts & Ideas||00:01:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|
No Reviews found for this course.