Would you like a rewarding career? Do you want to feel you are making a positive difference?
If the answer is yes, then you should consider working in Nursing and Patient Care. Work in a profession that gives back to those who need it most. This Adult Nursing & Social Care Training course will teach you the fundamental, practical skills needed for a career as a Nursing Assistant. Unlike other traditional nursing courses, our online program lets you study at home at a time and place that is most comfortable to you.
Study365 gives an overview of all the essential skills and techniques required. Our modules cover everything, beginning with an in-depth introduction and moving on to more advanced subjects, so you can build knowledge as you go. The course also includes modules such as health and safety, hygiene, medication administration, understanding the immune system, mobility, and immobility, pain management and nutrition.
Studying with Study365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Who is it for?
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Career Path:
- This course normally suits people who want to work while they study. If you work within the health care sector (usually at assistant practitioner level), you may be supported by your employer to complete the course.
- Anyone looking to work in a nursing assistant or other role in the health care sector. This could be in the NHS or any other private sector.
- Also, this online course useful for people who are looking to develop career in;
- Mental Health Nurse
- General Nurse
- Health and Social Care Workers
- Other Health care Professionals
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Adult Nursing & Social Care Training.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This course is suitable for those of you who are working in the healthcare sector, or if you are planning to work in this sector in the future. Learn all about nursing, how to communicate with your patients, how to manage health and safety, hygiene aspect, controlling infection as well as concepts like getting sufficient rest for nurses. Start thinking about a rewarding career, by looking after adults who need care and nursing. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Social Worker - £28,217 per annum
- Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) - £34,051 per annum
- Clinical Support Worker - £23,500 per annum
- Mental Health Nurse - £32,071 per annum
- Health and Social Care Worker - £28,217 per annum
- Midwife - £26,771 per annum
|Introduction to Nursing||01:03:00|
|Communication in Nursing||00:56:00|
|Health and Safety for Nursing||00:16:00|
|Hygiene for Nursing||00:06:00|
|Medication Administration for Nursing||00:15:00|
|Understanding Immune System in Nursing||00:38:00|
|Rest and Sleep for Nurses||00:23:00|
|Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing||00:24:00|
|Pain Management for Nurses||00:47:00|
|Fluid and Electrolyte Balance||00:26:00|
|Oxygenation in Nursing||00:12:00|
|Mock Exam: Adult Nursing & Social Care Training||00:40:00|
|Exam: Adult Nursing & Social Care Training||00:40:00|