Course OutlineQualification Title: Certificate in Mastering Animal Psychology Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days) Guided Learning Hours: 03 Availability: International
- Calling all pet lovers and carers!
- Do you love animals? Would you like to understand them better and build a strong relationship based on this understanding?
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
The more you understand your pet the better your relationship with them will turn out. This is what the Animal Psychology Certificate will help learners achieve. It is a comprehensive course that delves into animal psychology to understand their natural instincts, reactions and day to day behaviour to ensure your relationship and the environment that you and your pet live in are peaceful and happy. As much as the Animal Psychology Certificate will help you understand your pet better, it will also change your behaviour patterns toward your pet so that they can relate to you, as well. You will learn how to read signs and gain a better understanding of your pet.
Learn what normal pet behaviour is, abnormal behaviour and unusual behaviour which is all taught in this course. The Animal Psychology Certificate touches base on dogs, cats and rabbits behaviour patterns. It is a rewarding course and ideal for pet owners and individuals looking to work with animals. The course is also highly useful for individuals looking to provide a service as a pet psychologist.
- How do I train my pet to listen?
- Why does my pet bark incessantly?
- Does a cat groom itself all day?
- My rabbit appears anxious, how do I reassure it?
- My dog buries its food. Why?
- Why does a dog eat grass
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for individuals who have an interest in pet psychology
- Individuals who want to have a career as pet carers
- The course is also suitable for pet owners looking to better understand their pets
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Animal Psychology.
The Animal Psychology Certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in a field you are passionate about.
Once you successfully complete the Animal Psychology Certificate you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pet Trainer
- Pet Owner
- Those who work on farms and zoos
|Animal Psychology Promo||00:00:00|
|About the Course||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Animal Psychology||00:00:00|
|The Evolution of Pets||00:00:00|
|Exercise Lesson 1||00:00:00|
|2: Psychology of Dog Behaviour|
|Dealing with Dogs||00:00:00|
|Behaviour in Dogs||00:00:00|
|Psychology of Dogs||00:00:00|
|Aggression and Dogs||00:00:00|
|Exercise Lesson 2||00:00:00|
|3: Psychology of Cat Behaviour|
|Dealing with Cats||00:00:00|
|Behaviour in Cats||00:00:00|
|Aggression and Cats||00:00:00|
|Psychology of Cats||00:00:00|
|Exercise Lesson 3||00:00:00|
|4: Psychology of Rabbit Behaviour|
|Exercise Lesson 4||00:00:00|
|About your Final Assessment||00:00:00|
|Animal Psychology: Thank You and Good Bye!||00:00:00|
|Age Groups (Dogs)||00:00:00|
|Aggression in Dogs||00:00:00|
|Behaviour in Cats||00:00:00|
|Dealing with Cats (Interesting Facts)||00:00:00|
|Evolution of Pets||00:00:00|
|Psychology of Cats (FACTS)||00:00:00|
|Separation Anxiety in Dogs||00:00:00|
|Stop Puppy Chewing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Mastering Animal Psychology||00:40:00|
|Exam : Mastering Animal Psychology||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.