Qualified bookkeepers are in high demand
Every business has to keep books by law, so gain a qualification and prove to prospective employers that you can provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards.
This Bookkeeping Training course covers everything. The course begins by covering accounting and bookkeeping essentials like financial statements, income taxes, and processes of bookkeeping. The next module focuses on QuickBooks and payroll management, QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software package, so this training is highly beneficial. In the last module, learners will study QuickBooks for sales. With this kind of practical experience and knowledge, you will be desirable to prospective employers.
What will I learn?
During this course you will learn how to:
- Set up QuickBooks for your clients
- Create a company file
- Navigate QuickBooks
- Create a chart of accounts
- Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts
- Set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks
- Create and send invoices and sales receipts
- Enter and pay bills
- Make journal entries
- Track expenses and income
- Manage your account receivable and accounts payable
- Connect to your bank through QuickBooks
- Create budgets
- Run reports
The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Who is it for?
- This online bookkeeping course is aimed at small business owners and management teams wishing to run a successful bookkeeping system.
- This course is also suitable for anyone hoping to learn QuickBooks.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for “Bookkeeping Training”.
- Learners must be age 17 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
With this certificate, there are many career paths open to you.
You can be an:
- Account Assistant
- Office Admin
- Office Manager
|1. Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentials|
|Introduction to Basic Accounting||00:33:00|
|Introduction and Review the Financial Statements||00:22:00|
|Transaction and Accounting Equation||00:22:00|
|The General Ledger||00:21:00|
|Keeping Track of Your Business||00:00:00|
|Understanding the Balance Sheet||00:00:00|
|End of Period Procedures||00:00:00|
|Budgets & Financial Reports||00:00:00|
|2. QuickBooks & Payroll Management|
|Introduction QuickBooks and Setup||00:06:00|
|Tools of QuickBooks||00:14:00|
|Security & Users||00:15:00|
|Sales and Orders||00:05:00|
|Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking||00:14:00|
|Receiving and Depositing||00:13:00|
|Credit Cards and Bank Accounts||00:25:00|
|Payroll & Transactions||01:33:00|
|Accounts and Reports||00:45:00|
|3. QuickBooks for Sales|
|Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File||00:20:00|
|Setting up Sales Tax||00:42:00|
|Tracking Sales Commissions||00:14:00|
|Receiving from a Purchase Order||00:12:00|
|Mock Exam : Bookkeeping||00:30:00|
|Final Exam : Bookkeeping||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.