Eating disorders are common, however, not every one is upfront about it. It is an illness people go to great lengths to hide. If you are in the health industry and have an interest in learning more about this disorder this course is perfect for you.
The CBT Training for Eating Disorders is designed for individuals working with people with eating disorders. This course is particularly useful for health professionals and learners looking to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of eating disorders and why they occur. The more you understand the psychology behind the disorder the more equipped you are at assessing and treating the condition.
The CBT Training for Eating Disorders is a comprehensive course that covers topics on the causes of eating disorders, assessment and planning. The course touches base on the psychology and behaviour patterns of people with this disorder. The course also goes into detail on CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy and how it applies to eating disorders. You will gain in-depth understanding on what CBT is, how it works and how it can be used to treat this condition.
- Course Outline
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Qualification Title: Certificate in CBT Training for Eating Disorders
- Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
- Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
- Course Duration: Self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
- Guided Learning Hours: 03
- Availability: International
- Understand the nature of eating disorders, the prevalence and prognosis and apply this information for diagnosis and treatment
- Assessing eating disorders, current assessment methods and treatment plans
- Increased awareness and understanding of how to treat eating disorders
- Understanding why the support of families and caregivers are important
- The ability to implement treatment plans for the disorder
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is for learners who have an interest in psychology
- Individuals with basic background in cognitive behavioural therapy
- The course is also suitable for people in the health industry
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in CBT Training for Eating Disorders.
The CBT for Eating Disorders Curriculum certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV stand out and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in a field you are passionate about.
Once you successfully complete CBT for Eating Disorders Curriculum you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Healthcare Assistant
|Free Promotional Video|
|CBT Eating Disorders: Promo||FREE||00:00:00|
|About the Tutor||00:00:00|
|About the Course||00:00:00|
|2: CBT & Therapeutic Principles|
|What is CBT (The CBT Model)||00:00:00|
|The Therapeutic Alliance, Trust and Empathy||00:00:00|
|Ethics of the Therapy||00:00:00|
|3: The Psychology & Causations of Eating Disorders|
|Eating Disorders: Categorisations||00:00:00|
|Core Psychopathology of Eating Disorders||00:00:00|
|Co-Morbid Psychiatric Illness||00:00:00|
|Social and Family Factors||00:00:00|
|4: The Assessment & Planning|
|First Session – Assessment (Risk Assessment and Motivation)||00:00:00|
|Dietary and Nutritional Issues||00:00:00|
|Setting Goals with The Client||00:00:00|
|5: CBT in Practice|
|Working with Aanxiety||00:00:00|
|The Socratic Approach (Socratic Questioning)||00:00:00|
|The Principle of ‘Exposure’||00:00:00|
|Working with Beliefs (Shape, Weight, Food)||00:00:00|
|6: Reviewing & Wrapping up|
|Designing and Reviewing Action Plans||00:00:00|
|Concluding Therapy Successfully||00:00:00|
|Follow up and Relapse Prevention||00:00:00|
|Thank you and Good Bye!||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Certificate in CBT Training for Eating Disorders||00:40:00|
|Exam : Certificate in CBT Training for Eating Disorders||00:40:00|
|Certificate Download Guide|
|Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|