Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the Agile Certified Practitioner course from Study 365. This certification has been created by the and will make you much more employable, by improving your agility.
The Agile Certified Practitioner certification proves that you have professional knowledge of agile principles, methodologies and tools. Technology and trends are changing daily, which means we all need to acquire some agility. The need for agile professionals is constantly growing, so now is the time to prove your abilities.
If you are working in organisations using Agile to manage projects, the provides an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of Agile practices. The certification is not limited to project managers or credential holders, individuals with experience working on Agile project teams can also apply.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to pass the exam for the certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
- Course Objectives:
- Who is it for?
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Method of Assessment:
- Exam Content and Blueprint:
- Entry Requirement:
- Career Path:
- Demonstrate your level of professionalism in Agile project management practices to employers.
- Increase your professional versatility in both Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- Finally, this course will teach you everything you need to know to pass the exam for the certification.
- If you use agile practices in your projects or your organisation is adopting agile approaches to project management the Agile Certified Practitioner certification is for you.
- The is ideal for: Project managers, Agile Team Members, Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects, Team leads/Managers, Project Executives/Engineer, Software Developers and any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 8 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Official Exam Should be purchased separately.
- Agile Principles and Mindset - 16%
- Value-driven Delivery - 20%
- Stakeholder Engagement - 17%
- Team Performance -16%
- Adaptive Planning - 12%
- Problem Detection and Resolution - 10%
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) - 9%
PLEASE NOTE: The official Exam is not included must be purchased separately.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
Gain some very valuable professional knowledge about the different agile principles, tools as well as methodologies used in businesses. This is a very useful course since the technology keeps on changing, which results in the need for everyone to become more agile. This is an ideal course for those of you working in organisations which use Agile for their project management needs and will teach you everything you need to know on the subject as well. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- PMP Scrum master - £42,514 per annum
- Technical business analyst - £28,423 per annum
- Agile trainer - £61,824 per annum
- Project Manager - £42,118 per annum
- Digital Channel planner - £45,000 per annum
- Deputy Project Manager - £38,256 per annum
- Director – planning and Project management - £71,703 per annum
- Business Analyst - £35,733 per annum
- Agile Project Manager - £38,256 per annum
|1: The Process|
|2: Exam Breakdown|
|3: Agile Principles & Agile Software|
|Agile Principles & Agile Software||00:55:00|
|4: Team Members & Extreme Programming|
|Team Members & Extreme Programming||01:08:00|
|5: Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)|
|Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)||00:19:00|
|6: Crystal Overview & Kanban|
|Crystal Overview & Kanban||00:34:00|
|7: Planning Value & Risk|
|Planning Value & Risk||00:36:00|
|8: Agile Contracting & Earned Value|
|Agile Contracting & Earned Value||00:41:00|
|9: Stakeholder Engagement|
|10: Management vs. Leadership|
|Management vs. Leadership||00:08:00|
|11: Boosting Team Performance|
|Boosting Team Performance||00:08:00|
|12: Leadership & Empowered Teams|
|Leadership & Empowered Teams||00:22:00|
|13: Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis|
|Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis||00:31:00|
|14: Planning Differences|
|15: Problem Identifying & Resolution|
|Problem Identifying & Resolution||00:28:00|
|16: Refactoring & Problem Solving|
|Refactoring & Problem Solving||00:15:00|
|17: Project Continuous Improvement|
|Project Continuous Improvement||00:22:00|
|Handbook- Agile Certified Practitioner|
|Mock Exam: Agile Certified Practitioner||00:40:00|