If you wish to master electrical distribution design using Autocad, Light Current System, ETAP and Dialux the Complete Electrical Design Engineering Distribution Course is designed to provide a complete overview of electrical design. It is a complete course that offers in-depth insight into electrical design. There’s a wealth of information provided ranging from fire alarm systems, MATV system, traditional telephone system, CCTV system and power amplifier.
The Complete Electrical Design Engineering Distribution Course will demonstrate everything about distribution system design which includes lighting, wiring of electrical components, single line diagram design and light current systems. Key modules will be explored fully to ensure learners gain a complete understanding of the subject.
The Complete Electrical Design Engineering Distribution Course will begin at the fundamentals and equip learners with the relevant knowledge on electrical design. It is a comprehensive training that offers unique insights on how to be successful both academically and professionally. There is an ever-increasing need for qualified individuals who wish to advance to the next stage of their career! This is a CPD certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate across leading industries.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive CPD course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Ahmed Mahdy is an Electrical Power Engineer and the founder of Khadija Academy in 2019. He’s from Cairo, Egypt and is an online instructor for 9 years. He offers electrical engineering courses and regularly posts YouTube videos on electrical engineering. Ahmed has authored 6 books on electrical engineering and has taught close to 40,000 students living in 170 countries. The purpose of his Academy is to teach the fundamentals of electrical engineering from fundamentals to advance levels. He is a highly recognised and successful instructor and often receives 5-star reviews from his students. He has an engaging teaching style and will walk students step by step through complex information.
- Learn the complete basics of Autocad
- Learn to draw a Line and Polyline in Autocad
- Learn to draw Circles and Polygon
- Learn to extend lines in Autocad
- Learn to add layers in Autocad
This course is recommended for,
- Electrical engineers
- Engineering students
- Electrical power engineers
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- In order to pass the course ‘Complete Electrical Design Engineering Distribution Course’, learners will complete an online quiz which will be immediately marked with learners knowing right away whether they’ve passed the test.
- Upon the successful completion, you will be awarded the Certificate for ‘Complete Electrical Design Engineering Distribution Course’ by CPD.
- CPD is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high quality education. CPD is committed towards the enhancement of proficiency and personal skills in order to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
- The Certificate for the Complete Electrical Design Engineering Distribution Course will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in the electrical and engineering sectors. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and enhance your expertise in this subject, and add this as a skillset on your resume. Your skills will be recognised by leading employers and top organisations, and for electrical engineering and power engineering students who wish to pursue this field, this certificate will prove to be highly effective.
|Introduction to Autocad|
|1.1. Lesson 1: introduction to electrical design drawing|
|1.2. Lesson 2: introduction to autocad|
|1.3. Lesson 3: free activation for students|
|1.4. Lesson 4: starting autocad and changing background|
|1.5. Lesson 5: drawing a line in autocad|
|1.6. Lesson 6: drawing a rectangle in autocad|
|1.7. Lesson 7: drawing a circle in autocad|
|1.8. Lesson 8: drawing a polygon in autocad|
|1.9. Lesson 9: drawing an arc in autocad|
|1.10. Lesson 10: drawing a polyline in autocad|
|1.11. Lesson 11: multiple lines using the offset feature|
|1.12. Lesson 12: adding text to autocad|
|1.13. Lesson 13: extending lines in autocad|
|1.14. Lesson 14: selection in autocad|
|1.15. Lesson 15: f-shortcuts in autocad|
|1.16. Lesson 16: dimensions in autocad|
|1.17. Lesson 17: multi spiral line and mld in autocad|
|1.18. Lesson 18: block and explode|
|1.19. Lesson 19: move and scale commands in autocad|
|1.20. Lesson 20: rotate, mirror and fillet commands in autocad|
|1.21. Lesson 21: area calculation and adding layer in autocad|
|1.22. Lesson 22: saving your file and autosave feature|
|1.23. Lesson 23: drawing fluorescent symbol using autocad|
|1.24. Lesson 24: autocad classic mode and workspace|
|Complete Electrical Design Drawing of Distribution System|
|2.1. Lesson 1: introduction to dialux|
|2.2. Lesson 2: types of electrical drawings|
|2.3. Lesson 3: different lighting situations|
|2.4. Lesson 4: understanding different types of lighting schemes|
|2.5. Lesson 5: properties of good lighting scheme|
|2.6. Lesson 6: important definitions for lighting|
|2.7. Lesson 7: utilization and maintenance factor|
|2.8. Lesson 8: important notes when designing|
|2.9. Lesson 9: steps of project design|
|2.10. Lesson 10: manual calculation of lighting|
|2.11. Lesson 11: understanding catalogs and photometric data|
|2.12. Lesson 12: dialux interior design task part 1|
|2.13. Lesson 13: dialux interior design task part 2|
|2.14. Lesson 14: dialux interior design task part 3|
|2.15. Lesson 15: wiring of luminaries and switches using autocad|
|2.16. Lesson 16: types of sockets|
|2.17. Lesson 17: adding and wiring of sockets|
|2.18. Lesson 18: panel schedule for lighting and power circuits|
|2.19. Lesson 19: circuit breakers and cable selection|
|2.20. Lesson 20: single line diagram for industrial area and riser of the residential building|
|Load Estimation Using Codes, Standards And Excel Sheet For Electrical Power Engineering|
|3.1. Lesson 1 what is load estimation and why do we need it in electrical design of projects|
|3.2. Lesson 2 load estimation using excel sheets in electrical design of projects|
|3.3. Lesson 3 transformer room dimension sizing|
|3.4. Lesson 4 how to size a generator room|
|Voltage Drop and Short Circuit Analysis|
|4.1. Lesson 1: voltage drop in low voltage distribution system and manual calculations|
|4.2. Lesson 2: short circuit in low voltage distribution system and manual calculations|
|4.3. Lesson 3: voltage drop and short circuit calculations using etap easily|
|5.1. Lesson 1: effect of current on human body|
|5.2. Lesson 2: types of electric hazards|
|5.3. Lesson 3: classification of earthing systems|
|5.4. Lesson 4: components of earthing system|
|5.5. Lesson 5: design and resistance of earthing electrode|
|5.6. Lesson 6: design and resistance of earthing conductor|
|5.7. Lesson 7: measurement of earth resistance by megger and three point method.|
|5.8. Lesson 8: design earthing or ground grid using etap|
|6.1. Lesson 1: sizing of electrical generator for power engineering|