The Diploma in Public Relations and Communication – Level 3 is designed for individuals who want to enter the field of media and communication. It is an exciting career to have, and the certification will give you plenty of opportunities to find the desired job role in public relations. Public relations and communication is a growing field, and the course will help you enhance your skills and knowledge to have a dynamic career.
If you want to become effective in public relations, the course will introduce you to the fundamentals of public relations and communication. Learn how to grow and maintain positive partnerships with stakeholders and clients. The public persona is the factor that determines if the business is successful. Public relations must be handled not only in the best of circumstances, but also the worst. And this is what the course delves deep into.
The Diploma in Public Relations and Communication – Level 3 will educate you on public relations best practices, how to make ethical decisions and stakeholder management.
The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Quality Licence Scheme, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current qualifications. Quality Licence Scheme endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for Quality Licence Scheme courses under Global Edulink
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- What Will I Learn?
- Course Duration
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Acquire a clear understanding of your job role in the public relations and communication industry.
- Learn to develop strong work ethics.
- Learn how to communicate with stakeholders effectively.
- Create strategic approach to aid in public relations.
- Gain an understanding of the principles of relationship management to align with public relations.
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Public Relations Managers, Officers
- Public Relations Personnel
- Anyone who wants to learn more about public relations and qualify in it
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 01 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-04977
Once you successfully completed Level 3 Diploma in Public Relations and Communication, you will gain the knowledge that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this certification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Public Relations Manager - £32,810 per annum
- Public Relations Officer - £24,221 per annum
- Public Relations Assistant - £18,125 per annum
Typical Duties of the Job
- Meeting with the media and journalists
- Fielding media questions
- Pitching stories to media
- Organising media events and press conferences
- Preparing media kits
- Meeting specific deadlines
What other jobs can you get?
- Public Relations Personnel
- Media Coordinator
- Junior PR Manager
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|01. What is Public Relations|
|What is Public Relations?|
|02. Understanding Earned Media|
|Understanding Earned Media|
|03. Building Partnerships|
|04. Linking with Journalists|
|Linking with Journalists|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Public Relations and Communication Level 3|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(B) Assignment Submission – Public Relations and Communication Level 3|