Are you interested in having a career in public relations? Regardless of the business or brand that you work with or for, the Diploma in Public Relations and Communication – Level 3 is an introduction to contemporary PR, providing insight into the core concepts of public relations and communication. Public opinion is real, irrespective of the size or scope of the company you work for. Public opinion can be positive or negative. Public relations must handle both aspects. Brands are often tried in the public court, and if you don’t have the PR person to control the noise, the damage is done. Public relations and communication is an expansive field and qualifying in this course will give you plenty of opportunities to find employment that best suits you.
The course will teach you how to manage the public opinion, undertake enormous responsibilities and face challenges. Whether you have relevant experience or are new to this field, the Diploma in Public Relations and Communication – Level 3 is geared for all levels of users who will be educated on professional PR and the enviable positions you can take up at any level.
The course focuses on key topics such as how to tackle media, build positive brand exposure and effectively use PR and communication to guide your brand to success.The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner. The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process. *Study365 is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink *Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- What Will I Learn?
- Course Duration
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Accredited Body
- Progression and Career Path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Acquire a clear understanding of your job role in the public relations and communication industry.
- Learn to develop strong work ethics.
- Learn how to communicate with stakeholders effectively.
- Create strategic approach to aid in public relations.
- Gain an understanding of the principles of relationship management to align with public relations.
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Public Relations Managers, Officers
- Public Relations Personnel
- Anyone who wants to learn more about public relations and qualify in it
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain an academic certification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).Course Code: QLS-04977
Once you successfully completed Level 3 Diploma in Public Relations and Communication, you will gain the knowledge that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this certification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Public Relations Manager - £32,810 per annum
- Public Relations Officer - £24,221 per annum
- Public Relations Assistant - £18,125 per annum
Typical Duties of the Job
- Meeting with the media and journalists
- Fielding media questions
- Pitching stories to media
- Organising media events and press conferences
- Preparing media kits
- Meeting specific deadlines
What other jobs can you get?
- Public Relations Personnel
- Media Coordinator
- Junior PR Manager
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|01. What is Public Relations|
|What is Public Relations?||00:00:00|
|02. Understanding Earned Media|
|Understanding Earned Media||00:00:00|
|03. Building Partnerships|
|04. Linking with Journalists|
|Linking with Journalists||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief I – Diploma in Public Relations and Communication Level 3||00:00:00|
|☑ Submit your Assignment|
|(A) Assignment Submission I – Public Relations and Communication Level 3||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.